Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

do you have a favourite logo?

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
Can be anything you like, Nike,E-bay,The Tube, Discuss.

Comments

• Coca-Cola is cool.
  • The Charlton Sword....:o)
  • Apple's hard to beat. Puma's has stood the test of time.

For simplicity - the WWF
    http://www.wwf.org/
  • edited September 2008
    must admit Chirps a lot of what we do is pretty cool and iconic,

I know sad it may be but i keep one of every new 330ml glass bottle that they make and my loft is full of them but if you check ebay for Coca Cola products you will be amazed at the pricing aparently one of the bottles i have sold for $150 in america whats that £75 for a bottle of fizzy pop, We were all also issued a glass bottle on a plinth for millenium and that is worth between 50 and 80 quid, so they must have their branding spot on
  • Here it is..
  • I like the Dodge logo!
  • And the Viper logo
  • ok so its just the dodge viper i like.
    ;o)

Anyone remember the budweiser advert for our new name?

I like the Charlton Chargers badge! Unfortunately I cannae find it anywhere!
  • Sponsored links:

• Love Dodge Vipers. Stared lovingly at one for about half an hour when at a drifting day at the Haynes Motor Museum. Great day out and some absolutely beautiful cars there.
  • Festival of Britian
  • I have to say i saw one for the first time at a Super GT race where 2 porsches died a ferrari completed the race with two wheels and the dodge viper came third behind Ferrari and Lister Storm.
    On that day i sat in one and (too young to drive then) and it became my goal to own one by the time i'm 65 that gives me 44 and a half years - plenty of time! ;o)
  • ya can't be Ferrari
  • The Kent "Invicta" logo.