Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jordan Hibbert - Trialist and Crossbar Challenge flop

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
So what does anyone know about him or his contract situation?

From http://chelseayouthandreserves.wordpress.com/under-18s/jordan-hibbert/

Jordan Hibbert

Position: Central Midfielder
Date of Birth: 25th October 1990
Place of Birth: London, UK
Height: 178cm
Weight: 72kg
Previous Club(s): None

At Chelsea since he was 14, Jordan Hibbert is the very definition of a central midfielder. Comfortable in any of the three roles Chelsea desire in the middle of the park, he’s a natural leader who captained his Under 16s team at times, and whilst he’s yet to skipper the Under 18 side regularly, his on-pitch persona is always that of a confident and encouraging young man.

Nothing he does stands out as superb yet, but he doesn’t have a definitive weakness and is the type of player you can slot into a team and depend on. He has two good feet, a nice long pass and can be a threat off long shots, although he doesn’t chip in with too many goals. His 2007/08 season was disrupted by a leg injury ruling him out of most of the middle of the campaign, but towards the end of the year his fitness returned and he was part of a group of youngsters called into the Reserve mix.

For 08/09 he’ll be a part of the Under 18s again, perhaps a candidate to be the permanent captain, but even if he isn’t, he’ll always lead, and his enthusiastic and sometimes loud style - always talking - rubs off on team-mates so well.

One Response to “Jordan Hibbert”

Joel Shaljean Says:

August 3, 2008 at 8:37 pm
"I had the privilege of being Jordan’s manager at schoolboy district level for South London from U12-U16 level and I have to say that your assessment of Jordan reflects my thoughts quite accurately. He is a naturally inspirational leader and is perhaps the most committed player I have ever worked with. Certainly at district level he was hugely effectively against some very capable players across London and the South-East; many of whom are breaking through into other Premier League and Championship.

He has a strong support network in place and is very level-headed.

If he’s not doing anything superbly yet you can bet your bottom dollar that he will keep working as hard as he can in order to get there.

I am sure he will be a big success….watch this space!"

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2008
    Soccer Am this week. CAFC Crossbar Challenge # 52

Beat you too it mate....sort of
  • Options
    i thought more of you henners the poor lad fails to hit the woodwork and he is a flop you really have changed :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i thought more of you henners the poor lad fails to hit the woodwork and he is a flop you really have changed :-)

You can see the real me now : - )

Flop in pointless Soccer AM prank only.

Wondered what he was like as a player and if anyone in the know, ie you NLA, knew what the SP is?
  • Options
    whats the point of hitting the crossbar we want goals
  • Options
    Sorry mate never heard of him, worth a punt on the description you gave above.

Still think headline useless ex Chelsea twat cant hit a cowsarse with a banjo may have been more apt :-) but just not from a fine upstanding gentleman like yourself