Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards repeating same mistakes ?

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
same as last season, get a loan signing and put him stright in the team , regardless .

how motivated must Moo2 feel now ? and Fortune knows he is next , soon as Primus is fit , he'll be out

don't like it , especially at the very start of the season
very disappointing Pards, I thought last season would have learnt you something

Comments

• Options
    also making substitutions too late

then very odd ones at that, taking Gray off when Varney was clearly mentally if not physically out of it.

Bringing basey on for Sam, forcing our only remaining winger to play on his wrong side, when Youga shouldve been replaced.

The team don't seem to want to play for each other or the Manager

etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]The team don't seem to want to play for each other or the Manager

etc
    Really?

They looked together when they Bailey scored and equally as enraged when they gave away a penalty - that was passion and commitment.

Plus Varney's reaction to his goal against Reading - i wonder what he does to someone he does want to play for...
  • Options
    If you're a player out on that pitch in a tough match on a hot day, you look to the management on the touchline for a bit of coolness and guidance. Plainly lacking in those substitutions - both the timing and the nature of them (and I said so at the time, not just with hindsight).
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I thought we were lack lustre and not all that bothered for large parts of the game, contrasted with Wolves who play well as a team, and seemed to want it more.
  • Options
    I dont give two fecks how motivated moots is, he is not good enough as a defender

as for Primus in for Forts i dont think many would have complained about that pre season