Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donny

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Despite the result yesterday I would keep the same team as yesterday, but take Primus off the bench and put Moo2 there. Only other change I would consider is Ambrose for Holland

Comments

• Options
    What about ZZ for Holland?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Maglor[/cite]What about ZZ for Holland?

Depends on how match fit he is,probably prefer to see him on the bench for his first game back, but like Dickson come on with a bit of time to make a difference to the game.
  • Options
    Pards was saying that ZZ got injured in training on Friday - a bruised foot which means he'll probably miss Donny.

Personally I'd play Basey, either instead of Youga or Bouazza, other than that I'd keep things as they were.
  • Options
    pards had primus & jonjo training at the valley this morning. Sam was also there didn't see him on the pitch.
  • Options
    Donny are looking good from what i have seen on the TV, a bit like Hull last season, little skill but committed and enthusiastic, lets hope the guys have their shion pads on on Tuesday.
  • Options
    You might be surprised, they pass well and are organised, pity about the attackers? We can get the ball to the edge of the box time and again, but then run out of ideas, there is no one to pass to. If he sorts that out we will be a force to be reckoned with!! Should be a good game