Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bouazza

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Great performace against Reading, but yesterday 1st half his decision making was so poor, what was all that shooting about from miles out, could have put players in but chose to shoot from miles out, 2nd half was he on the pitch?

Comments

• Options
    Was a different player, wasn't he? Against Reading he slung in cross after cross. Against Wolves he followed poor choice with poor choice with poor shooting.

Didn't seem to be playing for the team to me. Have a word, Pards.
  • Options
    He didn't seem to link up as well with Youga either.

Against Reading we kept them on the back-foot by having our full backs pushing forward and over-lapping at every opportunity. Yesterday the full-backs never got forward, and our already over-run midfield didn't have that extra outlet and kept giving the ball away, so we became the team on the back-foot.
  • Options
    Youga was lost on another planet for much of the game so the communication between the two wasn't good. I just got the impression that Bouazza was under orders. In the first half, he started off on the right, then he went left, then he had a surging run through the middle. I think Pards gave him some licence to shift around and suspect that he told him to be a bit selfish and shoot when he got the chance. Unfortunately he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo and on at least one occasion there was a better passing option. He did very little in the second half.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]He didn't seem to link up as well with Youga either.

Against Reading we kept them on the back-foot by having our full backs pushing forward and over-lapping at every opportunity. Yesterday the full-backs never got forward, and our already over-run midfield didn't have that extra outlet and kept giving the ball away, so we became the team on the back-foot.

Youga was suspended for Reading. Basey played left back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    Youga was suspended for Reading. Basey played left back.

Yougas best game of the season then