Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bailey's Goal

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
If the likes of Fat Frank, Gerrard or Rooney had done that we'd never hear the end of it!

What a superb goal!!

Comments

• Options
    It was a cracker and if we were in the EPL (and thank gawd we are not) I'm sure it would have got the credit ti deserved.
    The media, no the whole football world only care about EPL when it comes to domestic football in this country. It actually pees me off that BDL gives out the Prem scores.
  • Options
    It was like a Waquar Younis inswinger the way it moved in the air combined with the sheer pace of it.
  • Options
    Are you suggesting some ball tampering Len? Murray Mints work apparently!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Are you suggesting some ball tampering Len? Murray Mints work apparently!

LOL!
  • Options
    Hey Len, bloody Kent choked again! That's 3/3 this season. They should have pissed the Pro-40 League this year.
  • Options
    I missed it as I was trying to get something out of my pocket :-(
  • Options
    It was a cracking strike Len and appeared to swerve in the air.
  • Options
    what a goal!great strike
  • Options
    Best goal for us at home since..............

I can't think of one much better in the last few seasons
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Best goal for us at home since..............

I can't think of one much better in the last few seasons

Since JJ's overhead against West Ham? I like the way he tried to replicate it a few minutes later. Pity that didn't come off as well, unfortunately that was more like Lampard for England.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A fantastic strike, in any league.
  • Options
    Beutiful goal shame it was over-shadowed by um 3 goals in the second half but still great goal.

If we dont win the league(cough) we should win goal of the month...
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind someone posting it up here if you see it for overseas Addicks. Ta

My mate said best goal since return to The Valley.
  • Options
    Better than Bartlet's?
  • Options
    Just thought, best goal at The Valley since return was probably Van Persie's. I can't ever remember a home crowd standing up to applaud an opposition goal like that before or since. And the little shit shouldn't have even been on the pitch!
  • Options
    I can remember standing up and applauding Berger's for Pompey
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Just thought, best goal at The Valley since return was probably Van Persie's. I can't ever remember a home crowd standing up to applaud an opposition goal like that before or since. And the little shit shouldn't have even been on the pitch!

Well I didn't cos the cheating Arsenal **** shouldn't have even beebn on the field.

Bartlett's better than Bailey's IMO but Baileys absolutely superb.
  • Options
    Up on virgin media now

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/charltonvideo/
  • Options
    bartletts all the way baileys was quailty but bartletts was just outstanding
  • Options
    great strike and technique but their keeper has to be questioned when the ball goes in the middle of the goal....
    i preferred bouazza's against reading
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fabulous Goal best Charlton Goal I have seen since Bartlett's by far, we don't seem to get many screamers but then if you don't shoot & all that. Pleased Bailey seems confident enough to have a pop from distance. Bouazza must of had about six shots in the first half dont think any were on target mind.
  • Options
    GREAT goal but poor keeping!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Fabulous Goal best Charlton Goal I have seen since Bartlett's by far, we don't seem to get many screamers but then if you don't shoot & all that. Pleased Bailey seems confident enough to have a pop from distance. Bouazza must of had about six shots in the first half dont think any were on target mind.

If you want a screamer - how about El Karkouri's free kick against Arsenal? Ok, so it wasn't from open play...
  • Options
    Or that young Argies for Pompey a few seasons?
  • Options
    Just watched the goal on premium tv....cracker, best in ages...hope there are many more
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Just thought, best goal at The Valley since return was probably Van Persie's. I can't ever remember a home crowd standing up to applaud an opposition goal like that before or since. And the little shit shouldn't have even been on the pitch!
    But his was luck....went in off his shin. Bailey's was all about technique....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]
    But his was luck....went in off his shin. Bailey's was all about technique....

Took the words right out of my mouth - clearly a mis-kick.