Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Referee today

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
is this referee having a laugh today he was really poor

in the second half they had a free kick witch was took quickly and thats how they got there penalty

and when we try it the referee pulls the ball back to get re-took so what i say we need better referee's
that can ref better than the stupid one's we have in this league ( they dont know what there doing half the time)

Comments

• Options
    The standard of refereeing in this division in the main is spectacularly poor and this guy was up to that standard.
  • Options
    That penalty was a complete mystery to me.

Maybe Ledge, Spankie or another ref can explain...
  • Options
    It was a baffling refereeing display for sure but any worse than the chugnuts we had for Reading or Swansea? Possibly not
  • Options
    Doesn't the referee have to ask the attacking team if they want to take it quickly or not. If they say no, perhaps because at that point they'd rather have the wall moved back, they can't then change their mind and then take it quickly. I don't know if that's what happened, but it might explain it.
  • Options
    The ref was poor, however he didn't cost us the game, he may have change the cousre of the game. I think it was a pen, I didn't think the free kick just before the pen was. Not sure how we got so many bookings, when a Wolves player throws the ball away when we got a free kick and the ref does nothing.