Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can we pay for commentary yet? (Wolves)

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Is this up and running yet? Has anyone paid Wolves website instead?

N.B: No 99p offer anymore - have to pay 4 quid monthly service on opposition's website.

Comments

• Options
    I think some posters said they had signed up but I'm waiting for an official announcement from the club before I hand over credit card details.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I signed up a couple of hours ago. A few of the other Ozzie lads have already signed up.
    The site looks good with highlights of most of last seasons games, and they work well.
    The link is here if you want to sign up for todays commentary :
    http://www.charlton.premiumtv.co.uk/page/loginOrBuy/0,,10267,00.html?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.charlton.premiumtv.co.uk%2Fpage%2Fsub%2FHighlights%2F0%2C%2C10267%2C00.html%3F
  • Options
    Looks like you'll have to copy and paste the complete link to get to it
  • Options
    fixed
  • Options
    i have signed up but nothing happens when i click on the live audio button, i can get it through other championship sites tho, guess its listning to black country commentary over a cuppa tay
  • Options
    I've just signed up but as yet there's still no commentary - anyony know anything as to why? Cheers
  • Options
    I can't get it either. What is going on ?
  • Options
    Same here - just signed up and no commentary.
  • Options
    this is BS as I shelled out nearly 80 dollars for this service
  • Options
    I'm guessing here - but maybe the problem is cookies. Try deleting all the cookies on your PC and then re-trying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    try using your user name and password on other championship sites, ive managed to get in and get wolves commentary
  • Options
    I do not think it is working, part of the risk of signing up before the service is officially launched. The text commentary function is not working that well either, although it now seems to have caught up.
  • Options
    customerservices@premiumtv.co.uk
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: shrew[/cite]try using your user name and password on other championship sites, ive managed to get in and get wolves commentary[/quote]

I've tried that (on the Wolves site) they want more money off me...
  • Options
    is anyone else getting the commentary then?
  • Options
    this is typical charlton...screwing over us expats
  • Options
    Not the clubs fault mate, they havent as yet advertised the service, its us jumping the gun I guess....I cant get the audio either, Ive just emailed the premium tv people.....If they reply I'll post it on here
  • Options
    Try http://radiomaps.co.uk/
    Im in Qatar and am listening to it on here.
    Go to midlands section and its on BBC WM under the Kidderminster beacon i think...just have a look through amd find BBC WM.
  • Options
    The club hasn't officially announced it yet – perhaps this is why? It's a bit rich to suggest the club is screwing people over.
  • Options
    Its on the Birmingham beacon, not Kidderminster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't realise it wasn't ofiicially up and running had I known......as for screwing us over did anyone else ever join the international supporters club ? All I ever got was a team photo for 20 quid !!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: napsyboy[/cite]Its on the Birmingham beacon, not Kidderminster.

Great link, thanks!
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]I didn't realise it wasn't ofiicially up and running had I known......as for screwing us over did anyone else ever join the international supporters club ? All I ever got was a team photo for 20 quid !!!!!

Fair enough, that's not great value!
  • Options
    thanks napsyboy I got it.....
  • Options
    No worries....come on Charlton!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: napsyboy[/cite]Try[url]http://radiomaps.co.uk/[/url]
    Im in Qatar and am listening to it on here.
    Go to midlands section and its on BBC WM under the Kidderminster beacon i think...just have a look through amd find BBC WM.[/quote]

Brilliant - thanks that works.
  • Options
    Enjoying the love guys........
  • Options
    Thanks Napsyboy loud and clear here in Sydney
  • Options
    Offside!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    yeah thanks mate
  • Options
    Got it. Thanks