Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurostar

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
Guess who's going to Paris by Eurostar tomorrow?

that will teach me to book it at the same time as a home game....

Comments

• Options
    could probably go to the game now instead
  • Options
    Went the other week from Ebbsfleet, gutted for you.
  • Options
    sounds like it might be a coach and ferry job....
  • Options
    Surely they have to give you alternative options, ie, flights?
  • Options
    coach & ferry will be a nightmare what with operation stack being in place on the m20
  • Options
    latest is that it will be running tonight.

worst scenario is that we get the TGV from Calais.
  • Options
    Got two people out in Belgium and France currently panicking about getting back tonight.

Fingers crossed for you SE10.
  • Options
    Did hear on the radio that services will start again today at some point
  • Options
    have a good trip hope it goes well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Got two people out in Belgium and France currently panicking about getting back tonight.

Fingers crossed for you SE10.

thanks bud. If they can get a train to calais, they can get on as foot passengers and then train from Dover.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should have left Ebbs at 9.45 this morning was supposed to be taking Mrs Bibble up the Eiffel Tower. Postponed it till they have dug Tom, Dick and Harry!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite] was supposed to be taking Mrs Bibble up the Eiffel Tower.
    Wahey! ;-)
  • Options
    Just heard it's shut til Sunday
  • Options
    where did you hear that?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]Just heard it's shut til Sunday

My lot were down there last night, after sitting in Folkestone firestation for about 6 hours they were sent to the job at midnight. They only returned at 9 this morning. They said it was strange to see molten concrete and the heat was so intense you were only committed to the fire for ten minutes before being shipped back out again on the emergency shuttle.

Sorry for all you lot that have had ruined plans, I am gutted I missed the fire of a lifetime.

I can't see it be being a full service for a while as it is still burning now.