Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My Daughter starts work this Saturday

DA9DA9
edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
in the Lib club as pot girl.....any hassle of any of you feckers and you'll have me to deal with...especially people in cardigans...so there

Comments

• DA9 do u want a low down on the low down types mate ? you know keep a "red book" for people that Dad has to have " a word" with ?
  • Good idea GH, I will have my spys out lol
  • Reckon you should just lump anyone wearing cardigans anyway. Look on it as a public service. :-)

And good luck to your daughter by the way.
  • Before anyone says anything about me, don't bother.

Especially you Medders.
  • [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Reckon you should just lump anyone wearing cardigans anyway. Look on it as a public service. :-)

And good luck to your daughter by the way.

Agreed, clump a cardie day

Cheers, she'll be OK, ballsy, Ferrier Estate upbringing
  • Are they pulling down the Ferrier Estate?..
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Before anyone says anything about me, don't bother.

Especially you Medders.

Me?
  • think so

Nice one E
  • [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Are they pulling down the Ferrier Estate?..

Slowly but surely, the ex moved to a house a few months back up near Shooters Hill, all getting boarded up over there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Before anyone says anything about me, don't bother.

Especially you Medders.

Me?
    Yes, with your undoubted wit - i was expecting "just make sure she doesnt go to the toilet if WSS is about"
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Before anyone says anything about me, don't bother.

Especially you Medders.

Me?
    Yes, with your undoubted wit - i was expecting "just make sure she doesnt go to the toilet if WSS is about"

I've said nothing of the sort mate. Would appear you're spreading rumours about yourself. Very odd...

;-)
  • stop digging that large hole wss.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]stop digging that large hole wss.
    :-)
  • Remember.....................I''m watching

LOL
  • Da9 have put that full size card board cut out yourself in Liberal as asked. Its the one with u cleaning thats 5 foot sythe. Think the low lifes will get the message.
  • DA9DA9
    edited September 2008
    If only mate, she's already had the peptalk today, its only glass collecting but its her first ever work, makes me feel old.
  • Oi! KB and DA9 - All the things I've done for you and this is the thanks I get. Threats of random, unprovoked violence. shocking
  • Moral question here mate. We all know ur a total reformed up standing member of society , fully paid up member of the Greenhythe pacifist League, but if some grubby northern herbert took a liberty with the young one in the Liberal and you had a word with the grubby herbert with your blue suede shoe, would mrs be naffed or would she understand ?

My thinking would be tell her Tom lumped him , and we all back that little white lie up. Jobs a good un.
  • She knows the coup, no longer active, but would always stand mine, families or friends corners if it comes on top and needs be, difference these days, I dont seek it out.
  • If you're no longer active, does it make you "passive"?.......;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]If you're no longer active, does it make you "passive"?.......;-)

I'm a bear
  • edited September 2008
    Oi Westside, you're the best
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2008
    love you too medders
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]love you too medders

Oi, stop editing my posts you slag!!!!
  • Saw a young lady with blond hair in the Liberal club collecting glasses.

Went up and said "hello" but before I could say anything else she kneed me in the gollies, smashed a glass over my head and, while I was rolling on the ground in agony, said "my dad warned me about blokes like you" : - )
  • Henry you was lucky she was in a good mood.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Saw a young lady with blond hair in the Liberal club collecting glasses.

Went up and said "hello" but before I could say anything else she kneed me in the gollies, smashed a glass over my head and, while I was rolling on the ground in agony, said "my dad warned me about blokes like you" : - )

Celtic supporters....;-)
  • Fishnets that could be right mate and the fact i gave her a £10 to do it !
  • She's still looking for Rothko...