Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

50 years

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Would have been my Dad's birthday today - God rest his soul!

First took me to the Valley when I was 4 and I'm 54 now. My son comes regularly with me now (both season ticket holders). I've now got a Grandson to groom!

I wonder how much have I spent on tickets and travel in fifty years?

Comments

• Options
    Happy birthday to your dad. Good to be able to remember him this way.

I don't know how much you've spent on tickets and travel but the club says it's too late to ask for a refund.

BTW I sent you a whisper Al
  • Options
    Henry, look forward to introducing myself to you and maybe others in the Liberal Club, but unfortunately not this Saturday. Due to planning about a year in advance, I am away on holiday and I always look forward to the Wolves fixture - typical!
    Had the pleasure of meeting the Bart man at the last home game so at least I know one lifer!

By the way, I'm sure the six weeks must be up for our badges - any news?

On one of the other recent threads there was the guy bungy jumping in his Charlton shirt, I think this would be great to see on the big screen at The Valley. Could you make it happen?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I'm sure your dad is smiling just thinking of those memories you've made together over all of those years at the Valley and the thought of you and the next couple of generations of Addicks you've introduced to the Charlton life.

By the way, it's amazing how long it takes to produce a badge!

;-)