Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team v Wolves?

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Weaver
Cranie
Fortune
Hudson
Youga
Bailey
Holland
Sam
Bouazza
Varney
Gray

SUBS: Elliot, Ambrose, Moo2/Basey, Dickson, Toddy/ZZ/Shelvey

Sort of picks itself really - which is hopefully the sign of a settled side.

Comments

• Options
    I agree on the 11 although Ambrose and ZZ may be close to selection
  • Options
    Anyone know how close to fitness Primus is, and when Zheng will be back playing again?

And Mcleod for that matter.
  • Options
    Didn't Primus play last night? ZZ I think isn't too far away but I think McLeod is out for a little while longer
  • Options
    Toddy was not in the reserves he out again?
  • Options
    It sounds from the reports about the reserves that Primus is a bit ring rusty.

Anyone know if Todorov was left out last night because he's ready to play some part on Saturday?
  • Options
    The Word is Todorov is still a little way off as getting little niggles in each game although knee injury has healed fully, still well short of match fitness as missed pre-season etc.
  • Options
    If ZZ is fit then I'd play him instead of Holland.

Is Sam fit?

Otherwise can't be far off.

Toddy on the bench if fit. Class, class and more class.

Would have Moo2 on the bench as can come on for Cranie if he needs to go to CH or if we need some more pace.

Holland, Elliot and Basy also on the bench.
  • Options
    Am I the only person that would like to see Moo2 play?
  • Options
    Wonder if either side will have a 12th man in Black?
  • Options
    Ambrose is too good to leave out if fit and ready, maybe in place of Bouazza. I know he is best in the middle, but Bailey ran the midfield against Reading with Holland alongside him so I;d be wary of changing that just yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    id go with valley 11,but with bench of elliot semedo amrbrose shelvey dickson
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Am I the only person that would like to see Moo2 play?

Seem like it dan!
  • Options
    I can't see ZZ making anything other than the bench due to his injury/layoff. I'd have thought the team will be as Valley 11 set out although there is a possibility that Ambrose might get in ahead of Sam.
  • Options
    Of course Pards could play bailey on the wing, Sam, at RB, ZZ in central defence and cranie in goal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Of course Pards could play bailey on the wing, Sam, at RB, ZZ in central defence and cranie in goal.

That's what worries me, Kap....(!)

If Sam is fit, what's wrong with putting out the same side that beat Reading - but perhaps with Youga's pace at LB rather than Basey?

Agree with Chicago, play Moo2s if Sam is fit.

If not, Crainie starts at RB, with Ambrose wide right.

Doesn't sound if we'll see Toddy just yet, Ambrose must be getting fitter, ZZ - well there's no doubt he'll figure once he's rested - but possibly not yet, but who knows.

Subs: Dicko is our only fit 1st team cover for our front two of Gray & Varney, so he'll be on the bench.
    Elliott of course. Defensive cover for the odd defender out, midfield cover.

No point being scared of Wolves just because they're a form team - treat them like we did Reading.
  • Options
    It wouldn't half be funny if he started Bailey on the right.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]It wouldn't half be funny if he started Bailey on the right.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    I'd probably go with Semedo instead of Moo2 on the bench.

Sorry Oggy and Chicago, I just think he's a liability.