Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Soccer Am this week. CAFC Crossbar Challenge

Comments

• And often did as I remember Oggy.
  • Oops. glasses on .I mean SHG.:0)
  • Hit - Shelvey
    Miss - Sam
  • Hit Semedo, Shelvey
    Miss Everyone else, and judging by our shooting, the efforts may well be heading towards that black hole in Switzerland!!!! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]My old Sunday side done it and to this day I will claim I did it even though it was the fifth attempt but one of the lads reckons he done it even though the ball bounced first

Feck me Dicko, how much do you sound like Vicky Pollard?!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Has anyone on here tried the crossbar challenge themselves? Did you manage it?[/quote]

Yes and Yes
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]My old Sunday side done it and to this day I will claim I did it even though it was the fifth attempt but one of the lads reckons he done it even though the ball bounced first

Feck me Dicko, how much do you sound like Vicky Pollard?!

LOL funny
  • I trust someone will post the result afterwards as we don't all have Sky.
  • I know Tel its bollocks aint it , should be shown on BBC1 eh . Think desperate housewives is though
  • i;m sure soccer am will post it on their website.

www.socceram.com
  • Sponsored links:

• yeah will check the site out
    Got rid of Sky Sports as i get Sultana free
  • bailey and bouazza both hit!! pards has a mare!! lol
  • Who was that hibbert who missed horribly is he a youngster??
  • I liked Pards introduction...As he ran up to the camera he said 'Walley Downes - Fat and overrated'

LOL
  • I don't remember any other team having two players that managed to do this!

Let's hope that we miss the woodwork against Wolves and it actually goes in the net today?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]I don't remember any other team having two players that managed to do this!

Let's hope that we miss the woodwork against Wolves and it actually goes in the net today?!

Well we missed the woodwork
  • You don't see many managers having a crack at this.Why is Pards so insistant on being 'one of the lads' ?
    It doesn't work and by all accounts is where his trouble started at the hamsters.
  • http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iSo2ET-MOYY

i added this video on my mates account as i dont have a account

enjoy
  • Chunes wins!
  • lol no i win lol
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: STUBERNAITOR[/cite]Who was that hibbert who missed horribly is he a youngster??

www.chelseafc.com/page/AcademyProfiles/0,,10268~908972,00.html
  • well izale must be nearly fit, Buzz reckons he is a striker and bailey is just class got everything in his locker including the crossbar challenge stand up that man
  • Brought a smile to a miserable weekend!
  • The session went on as usual with defending and crossing focused on particularly, and all ending in a crossbar challenge with Darren Bent and Luke Young the only two to succeed, but as Darren does he showed how the professionals do it and hit the bar two more time consecutively . Poor old Hasselbaink failed the first time and then went for a second and did even worse, but he still doesn’t lose that smile of his.
  • ?????????????????

well confused when did youngy,benty and haslewank come back
  • it was last years go!
  • edited September 2008
    Not too sure......but don't knock it.
  • If only we could have em back eh Benty and Varns up front with Youngy back in there we can leave Fatty wherever it is that he is these days!
  • i agree there bud big time bailey in that team would have been pretty damn smart also
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]You don't see many managers having a crack at this.Why is Pards so insistant on being 'one of the lads' ?
    It doesn't work and by all accounts is where his trouble started at the hamsters.[/quote]

In fairness, most of the younger managers have a go.

Can't remember which club it was but one of the managers actually hit it a few weeks ago.