Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

palace

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
3000 tickets and still no going on general sale,who plans these arrangements for hes a c...

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]3000 tickets and still no going on general sale,who plans these arrangements for hes a c...

Way to go Nolly. Straight in with the insults and don't bother to wait for an explanation. Nice.
  • Options
    thanks.
  • Options
    will tickets not go on gen sale at all ?
  • Options
    yes they will
  • Options
    unless the season tickets buy the lot which i doubt
  • Options
    never mate,they would prefer 1000 instead of 3000,as long as big brother is aware of whos sitting where.
  • Options
    was going to say, needs to go on gen sale to boost numbers
  • Options
    it would the other way round or any other team.
  • Options
    The club plans to make a further announcement on Monday, September 15th regarding extending priority to Red Card holders.

So as long as you have a red card you should get a ticket,
  • Options
    will it go on gen sale after red card ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    presume so

i thought 100's of thousands have these cards?
  • Options
    unlikely to take 3000 on a tuesday evening.

i expect they will be on general sale nearer the time
  • Options
    even if we don't sell the 3,000 to S/T holder's and Red Card - which is highly unlikely - it seems the club/police might not put them on general sale...
  • Options
    good to see you back nolly
  • Options
    I'm afraid the logic of putting this game on a Tuesday night escapes me.

If it's to stop agro why not have it at 12pm on a Sunday? Had they done that, we'd have sold 3000 no problem.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Don't know how you work that out. We could not even muster 2k for a sunday afetrnoon in 05, and thats when we were in the premiership, and tickets were only £5 more than this.

It's Tuesday, so that the OB are not covering other games in london, so can have more out for this one. Not thats it's needed. Lets be honest, it's pretty tame compared to most derbys.

Sad to say I can't see us selling 3k, esp if it doesn't go on genral sale (don't think it did last time) But as long as its a decent vocal support i don't mind.
  • Options
    We didn't sell out last year, so I can't see us doing it on a Tuesday evening unless we win every game before then. We always have a vocal support there and, let's face it, they look to be in a bad way so we might just continue our long overdue sequence of results against them. They really don't like playing us at the moment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite]We didn't sell out last year
    Are you sure?

It seemed pretty sold out to me.
  • Options
    we did.