Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

cafcfan said:

I thought they took the word gullible out of the dictionary.
    A common mistake. In fact it was just accidentally missed out of one edition of the OED.
  • Options
    I made this up myself, so forgive me:

What do you call a bagel trained in martial arts?

Judo

• Options
    edited May 2015
    cafcfan said:

I made a motorbike completely out of spaghetti last week.
    I want to see the look on my girlfriends face when I ride pasta.

Her name's not Penne by any chance?
    Yes, I thought it was but she turned out to be an in pasta. (imposter, geddit?)
  • Options

I made a motorbike completely out of spaghetti last week.
    I want to see the look on my girlfriends face when I ride pasta.

Did she ask to borrow it? If so, you could reply in a Scottish accent I cannae loany.
  • Options

Sorry Greenie but this is a little long ):

Man's Perfect day

6:00 Alarm
    6:30 Massive, satisfying dump while reading the sports section
    7:00 Breakfast - steak and eggs, coffee and toast - all cooked by naked, buxom wench who bends over a lot.
    7:30 Limo arrives
    7:45 Couple of ice-cold beers en route to the airport
    9:15 Flight in personal Lear jet - finest Scotch served in Baccarat crystal sniffer from green-eyed redhead with huge tits
    9:30 Limo to Augusta National Golf Club
    9:45 Play front nine (2 under par)
    11:45 Lunch -steak and lobster, couple of ice-cold beers and bottle of Dom Peringon
    12:20 Breaking News: Ed Balls discovered to be on Maylaysia flight 370
    12:30 Play back nine (4 under)
    2:15 Limo back to airport (several whiskeys)
    2:30 Fly to Bahamas
    2:40 News Flash: Nicola Sturgeon’s plane shot down over Syria, apprehended by Isis
    3:30 Late afternoon fishing expedition with all-female crew, all nude who also bend over a lot
    4:30 Land world record Marlin (1234 lbs)-on light tackle
    5:00 Fly home, massage by naked Elle Macpherson
    6:45 Shit, shower and shave
    6:55 News Flash: Ed Milliband Announced as Britain’s 3rd Ebola victim
    7:00 Watch news – Alex Salmond assassinated
    7:30 Dinner - lobster appetizers, Dom Peringon (1953), big juicy fillet steak followed by ice cream served on a big pair of tits
    9:40 News Flash: Nigel Farage and entourage missing after a speaking engagement in Liverpool
    11:00 Massage and Jacuzzi with tasty pizza snacks and a cleansing ice-cold beer
    11:30 Night-cap -
    11:35 Nick Clegg resigns
    11:45 In bed alone
    11:50 A 22-second fart which changes note 4 times and forces the dog to leave the room
    11:51 Can't wait for tomorrow !

Yes, it's long, but since when have the fantasies of a borderline alcoholic been a joke?
  • Options
    I went to the inventor of Optrex's funeral today.

There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, it's long, but since when have the fantasies of a borderline alcoholic been a joke?

Never. I must admit I never saw that interpretation. I think it's just meant to be light-hearted humour?
  • Options
    Dear Abby,

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter got married he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints that I may be gay. What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him.--- Good grief woman! You don't need him anymore! .... and anyway you're running for President of the United States.
    Act like one
  • Options
    Two old drunks in a bar. The first one says, "Ya know, when I was 30 and got a hard-on, I couldn't bend it with either of my hands. By the time I was 40, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I tried really hard. "By the time I was 50, I could bend it about 20 degrees, no problem. I'm gonna be 60 next week, and now I can almost bend it in half with just one hand"

"So," says the second drunk, "what's your point?" "Well," says the first, "I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get!"
  • Options
    Two old ladies, Sunny and Tina, were outside their nursing home having a smoke, when it started to rain.

Tina pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

Sunny: "What's that?"

Tina: "A condom."

Sunny: "Where'd you get it?"

Tina: "You can get them at any chemist"

The next day, Sunny hobbled into the local chemist and announced to the pharmacist that she wanted to buy a pack of condoms.

The guy looked at her strangely (she was, after all, in her eighties), but politely asked what brand she preferred.

"Doesn't matter," she replied, "as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted.
  • Options
    This made me laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was watching the news today when the presenter said; "A man has been arrested after half a million indecent images of children were found at his home in Bradford. Our reporter Gary O'Donoghue has more."

Gary, you filthy bastard!!
  • Options
    Go and Wash
  • Options
    On reaching his plane seat a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped in next to him. He asks the stewardess for a coffee where upon the parrot squawks, "And get me a whisky you cow!" The stewardess, flustered, brings back a whisky for the parrot and forgets the coffee.

When this omission is pointed out to her the parrot drains its glass and bawls, "And get me another whisky you bitch". Quite upset, the girl comes back shaking with another whisky but still no coffee.

Unaccustomed to such slackness the man tries the parrot's approach, "I've asked you twice for a coffee, go and get it now or I'll kick your ass".

Next moment both he and the parrot have been wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by two burly stewards. Plunging downwards the parrot turns to him and says, "For someone who can't fly you're a lippy bastard!"
  • Options
    How do you get a fat girl into bed?

Piece of cake.
  • Options

Daughter to Dad ... TEXTING Communication in today’s Generation

Daddy, I am coming home to get married soon. Get out your check book. LOL
    I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in Australia, and he lives in Scotland. We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp,he proposed to me on Skype, and now we've had two months of relationship through Viber. My beloved and favorite Dad, I need your blessing, good wishes, and a really big wedding."
    Lots of love and thanks,Your favorite daughter,
    Lilly

Dads reply ....also by texting

My Dear Lilly:
    Like Wow! Really? Cool!
    Whatever....., I suggest you two get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango,
    buy your kids on Amazon, and pay for it all through Paypal. And when you get
    fed up with this new husband, sell him on Ebay.

L.O.L. (lots of love),

Daddy...