Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve McClaren shows off his excellent dutch language skills

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oN58cyp2c

Comments

• PMSL...heard this on Talksport the other week, hilarious
  • Bizarre thing is I heard him interviewed by Garth Crooks on 606 and he was still doing it then.
  • Heard his explanation for it was because the Dutch people would understand him better than if he spoke his normal English!
  • "against Arsenal, we are what you call the underdogs". tw&t. wasnt underdogs an English saying last time i heard?

funniest thing ive heard in ages.
  • itsh all about da mushrooms you know
  • Ha ha. Hilarious, that'll really help him get another top job.
  • What a c0ck. And I thought he couldnt get any worse than the umbrella scandal...
  • he'll be opening his own chain of coffeeshops next, 'McLarenssh'
  • watched it again, even tho i was first to post this story i watched it everytime someone else posted it!! love it when he blurbs out 'chamionsh league'

he brings the name of ginger hair down i tell thee, ffs its bad enough being red!! lol yyyeeeeeaaaaaassssshhhhhhhh
  • what a w*nker
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]what a w*nker

Couldn't have put it better myself
  • "Arsshenal ar a goOod team wit good playerssH" what a tw@T
  • Just had to watch it again. What a tosher. :0)
  • Ruddy Dutch speak better English than us!
  • ScoSco
    edited September 2008
    At first I found it quite funny and embarrassing. I have wondered since if it is a sign of man so low on confidence that he is playing the social chameleon. Either way it reminded me of the watch-through-the-fingers cringe worthy comedy of The Office.

His appointment as England manager was wrong, but I'll leave it up to FC Twente to find out if they have made the same mistake and good luck to him.

BTW, I speak vunderful German, yah!
  • He'sh living oop to hish reputashion of being a shtupid w*nker
  • He is on a par with the great Phil Neal. Hardly a braincell between them.

Phil