Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

would you rather we ?

were playing away to boro tonight or tucked up in bed with a nice training session in the morning planning the attack on preston who are playing tonight and loosing to derby

me tucked up in bed

larfing at the palarse 3-nil down and another game that they cant seem to score who will the tanned one bring in to save them this year

Comments

• Options
    Operation Riverside every time for me. ;-)
  • Options
    1 all then
  • Options
    Tucked up in bed - let's just hope we haven't got any more JT's who use it as an excuse to go to China Whites
  • Options
    meme
    edited August 2008
    Palace are now losing 4nil to dirty Leeds..lol!!!
  • Options
    at boro....we want to be invovled in all comps as far as possible. So I say we should be at Boro but I would be tucked up in bed...
  • Options
    2 -2 i am giving you that one mr invisible however if you feel we should be in it you should go yourself
  • Options
    at boro
  • Options
    Why on earth would we CHOOSE a meaningless albeit competitive mid week away there? Sorry if I sound unambitious but that has no value for me.

League prep all the way
  • Options
    sleepy sleepy for me.
  • Options
    boro away maybe a route to europe if we gotten lucky...... millsmall got there once so why not us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah and they've never looked back from that in anger have they!! Honestly don't mean to piss on the fire but that tournament will be won by a larger prem side and would only knacker our already shallow squad. Like your thinking though
  • Options
    never like to see us lose, so wouldn't say 'grateful to be out'.

But i feel we are starting from a low confidence level. That win on Saturday really boosted the supporters beliefs, and it will be interesting on Saturday whether that carries through into the players on Saturday.

If we can manage to form a little run now, then with a relatively small squad i certainly won't be looking back on the Yeovil game with too many regrets.
  • Options
    Agree with you carter.

We could knacker our selves getting to the final - our league form would suffer and someone like the spuds would win it in the end. If you are a mid table prem side it is a possibility, but to the rest of us mere mortals it is a distraction (although i'd never want us to actually lose a match and get knocked out of it!).

All it seems to do is damage morale when you get knocked out anyway. I don't think that the Palace dressing room will be a happy place at the moment!
  • Options
    Having attended the Yeovil game the Carling Cup holds no appeal to me whatsoever at the moment!