Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tim Spall

Anyone see the film last nite about the hang man Peirpoint ? Tim Spall great acting. Very disturbing film tho.

Comments

• DA9DA9
    edited August 2008
    Yep, seen it before, cracking film, actually been in the hanging cell at Wandsworth
  • Taped it, a film I have been looking forward to seeing for a long time, as it wasn't released over here.
  • Tim lives in Brockley and drinks in Forest Hill.
    Anyone know which team he supports ?
  • See him in Lewisham many moons ago, wondered if he lived locally.
  • Actually, I think he's now moved....though I'm not sure exactly where......somewhere out along the Thames I think, like Marlow or Maidenhead.
  • Good film- thought provoking and agree Tim Spall is a great actor- although the washing down of the hanging corpse was a tad over the top in my opinion

The little line at the end which said that he doesn't believed hanging did any good did make me think long and hard about my pro death penalty views.....
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Good film- thought provoking and agree Tim Spall is a great actor- although the washing down of the hanging corpse was a tad over the top in my opinion

The little line at the end which said that he doesn't believed hanging did any good did make me think long and hard about my pro death penalty views.....

Every film needs nude scenes lol
  • Too right !
    The Simpsons for example.
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Tim lives in Brockley and drinks in Forest Hill.
    Anyone know which team he supports ?

He was born'n'bred in Battersea...so I've a horrible feeling it might be Millwall.

Fantastic actor though whichever team he follows.
  • It was absolutely class, we need drama like that on more often.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought it was brilliant , bleak but brilliant. I'm still not sure if enjoyed it , but it was very compelling viewing. The war crimes scene was very hard to watch.

It's amazing how many of the cast of Aufwedhersien Pet have gone on to have big careers.
  • tim spall top actor that for sure, didnt see the film in question tho, but spall is top actor