Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloyd Sam

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]now Ambrose is fit is there a possibility he may too be sold ? Turned down 1.5m due to him being injured and that isn't the case now. Plus he is out of contract at the end of the season and may be one of the few left on PL wages. IF sold surely Pards would get some funds to spend assuming ZZ has already gone.
    Who are you talking about ?

Sam has another year left on his contract after this one and i doubt he's on prem wages as he wasnt a first teamer then
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Large was talking about Ambrose, not Sam...
  • Options
    Sam was another one of the really frustrating youth products that never quite had the discipline or nous to become a top class player in England, or at least for CAFC
    .. one game sublime, the next looking like his boots were tied together .. still, never too late .. any chance we could re-sign him and Bradley Wright-Phillips ?
  • Options
    Another example of why robinson's desire to sign wingers doesn't fill me full of confidence
  • Options
    He's seemingly done really well here. In MLS you get a little more leeway, so him blowing hot and cold isn't as big of an issue. But he was part of the great NYRB front three of Henry, BWP, and Sam. And year in year out he just has solid, quality performances from what I've seen.
  • Options
    I think he's about as good as Botaka. One good game every 20.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So we're "back on track" are we?

Must've missed that.
  • Options
    8 years ago this thread started!

Seems like a lifetime : (