Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry England Captain

Got to say I'm a bit disappointed about this

Comments

• Options
    Would you rather have Rio?
  • Options
    Gerrard for me.
  • Options
    None of them appealed. But probably my least favourite.
  • Options
    Yeah definitely Gerrard for me as well, I'm not sure who has got the bigger head Terry or Ferdinand?
  • Options
    I think they've got the right man. Gerrard is a great player and sets a great example but I don't think he's a great leader.
  • Options
    Would rather Terry than a Scouse as England captain any day of the week

Caught a glimpse of some documentary on BBC4 last night and all the scouses on there were going on about how they didn't consider themselves to be English
  • Options
    Rio would've been a desperately poor choice for me, I think the right man got the job but that doesn't say a lot about my liking for Terry...
  • Options
    I don't consider them English either!
  • Options
    It strange the detachment I feel for the england team... I almost hate them??

I used to love watching england games.... really love it ...
  • Options
    dont care
    It will be a half hearted performance who ever wears the armband
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best of a bad bunch but he's not a proper England captain for me.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    England captaincy means jack these days. Purely a PR exercise. So couldn't care less. But at least it's not Frank Lampard.
  • Options
    its too dominated by the big 4 whos players clearly hate each other
  • Options
    Terry is a bit like Lampard for me, in that he is a great Prem player but is found wanting in international football, so not a good choice for me.
  • Options
    i wouldnt want Terry, Lampard or Rio the hole lot of them ar stuck up, pampered turds who dont know what it means to represent our country as the Captain of our National team.
  • Options
    Made my feelings known on Net Addicks about JT years ago regarding his 'alleged' antics with under age ladies that my Chelsea friends tell me about, dont want to get banned so...

Would prefer Rio.