Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone going to V festival this weekend?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Since when were you mates with Johnny Knoxville?
  • Options
    Great picture WSS!
  • Options
    My mate was supposed to be working with one of the bands but had to miss it because his mate drunkenly wandered off the tour bus on the motorway, so he stayed with him. He was not unhappy at not having to waste an hour of his life listening to them, tbf.

The thing that struck me about this story (once the anger at being reminded that Jonny Borrel was still alive, was this:

The singer of a deeply average bunch of zeroes, famous mainly for shagging skinny orange slags, is too important to know what a bloke that worked for him for more than two years, does.

Said singer is sooooooo important that he doesn't actually travel on the band or crew bus.

Seriously is music so big that these cocks can meander around acting like Jagger?

Razorshite Roadie Hurls Himself Off Bus To Escape The Band

I'm not a big Razorlight fan, personally.
  • Options
    Well I had a fantastic time despite the Oasis no-show (most unsurprising event of the weekend!). No probs with security at all (in fact thought it was very lax getting into the arena with no searches at all)and they were very helpful in finding a lost wallet of one of our group. Far far too many people there though. Walking from stage to stage was a complete nightmare and I gave up on watching MGMT as couldn't get back to the arena in time. Too many clashes with acts as well - too many I wanted to watch on Saturday and not enough on Sunday. The Streets and Kid British were great, as was Lily Allen and McFly from a girls point of view. The Killers were the main draw for me but I was slightly disappointed with their set list though as I would have preferred every single song from every album - still, can't have everything I suppose :-)

Good points - fab weather, lots of lovely looking men with no shirts on, seeing a drunk woman stuck between a portaloo and the outer fence, watching people trying to put tents up in rain and wind on Friday afternoon :-)

Bad points - Noasis, too many people, everyone shouting "Steve" or "Alan" constantly, overpriced disgusting food :-(

All in all a good weekend although I'm still recovering from having to lug a ton of stuff 100 miles from the campsite to the carpark!