Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goooooood Moooooorning Addicks !

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
How you all feeling ?

Having felt completely non-descript towards the game today, i've woke up this morning with the old butterflies. Whether its because the season is about to start, or the fact my wonderful niece is 8 today, and the mascot for todays game i'm not sure.

Interesting fact. Her mum was the first ever female mascot at the Valley 25 years ago.

Do not forget to get your predictions done in the sticky at the top of the forum, even if its not your thing it only takes 30 seconds. Think the big outage yesterday may of impacted the numbers a little.

Comments

• Options
    Have fun all of you who are lucky enough to be going. Give 'em a cheer from me and Mrs Algarve.
  • Options
    Waking up on the morning of any new season is always great. Its no different as a kid waking up on Christmas morning not knowing what you have got. You wake up on the morning of a new season with the same feeling having no idea what the new season will bring but I for one can't wait - just like any other season. Time to put the past behind and get behind the team especially those exciting kids.
  • Options
    It hasn't kicked in yet. Maybe when I get to the Liberal club or my seat.

Got a bad feeling about today but so what. C'mon you Addicks
  • Options
    Finaly this morning i feel a bit of a buzz just my luck im stuck at work till 3.30 and wont make it until half time but at least i want to go now didnt feel that way at all this week until now COME ON YOU ADDICKS
  • Options
    Let the game begin.
    Come on You REDS.
  • Options
    Woke up this morning feeling fine (There`s a song there somewhere) the sun is shining over The Valley, the new new blinds have been delivered for the house! so Mrs T.C.E has stopped giving me earache!! and all is well with the world.

Mr Irving, "Always look on the bright side of life" ;-)
  • Options
    Setting off in an hour or so. Was fine this morning bit more nervous since I switched the computer on!

Come on you reds!
  • Options
    morning all enjoy the game. i will be with you in spirit and a couple of beers by the pool here in the sunny Algarve. sat by the pool psp in hand making use of the free wifi. Henry have faith in adversity the ADDICKS always prevail. COME ON YOU REDS . varney will be the man
  • Options
    Ha Ha Ha bruv i am going to the liberal and then the match from i fecking luv footie c you all in there

come on you Reds
  • Options
    Up there and at 'em, a new season starts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Woke up feeling good about the game ... it's gonna be 3-1 ... to us !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]How you all feeling ?

Having felt completely non-descript towards the game today, i've woke up this morning with the old butterflies. Whether its because the season is about to start, or the fact my wonderful niece is 8 today, and the mascot for todays game i'm not sure.

Interesting fact. Her mum was the first ever female mascot at the Valley 25 years ago.
    What was the result when her mum was mascot ???
    Do not forget to get your predictions done in the sticky at the top of the forum, even if its not your thing it only takes 30 seconds. Think the big outage yesterday may of impacted the numbers a little.
  • Options
    thanks bro been looking after my nephew, your son all week and you laugh at my misfortune off missing the 1st half enjoy the lib think of me at work when your having that drink lol
  • Options
    The very quiet build-up through pre-season has had very little effect on me.

Today, however, I've woken-up and I'm starting to get excited and a little nervous. Can't wait for 3pm!

Bring it on!!!!!
  • Options
    Come on you reds....can't wait, Con Club nice and early for a few.

Really looking forward to this season now and I'm pretty optimistic about our chances. I like the fact we've not been mentioned anywhere at all regarding promotion etc..
  • Options
    i shall think of you when i have my 10th drink as well drunken football i love it
  • Options
    Dead excited. Can't wait to see Jonjo and Hudson in competitive action (was nursing my wife after her operation towards the end of last season, so have not seen our gifted youngster in full throttle).

As much as anything I'm looking forward to getting a real sense of togetherness with the crowd again (I hope). Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and the tail end of last season was bound to take its toll, but I think what has had to happen in terms of reducing our squad size and possibly quality in the team may unite us all once again and get behind our beloved CAFC and Pards.

BRING ON THE SWANS!
  • Options
    Woke up walked in to the kitchen and roared "Come on You REDS" Enough said.......
  • Options
    The new season has hit me with a bang..............

Carm on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mixed feelings for me - excited that the slate's clean and we have another full season ahead of us to put right last years missfiring effort but quite depressed that for the second year running I won't be there to cheer the boys on. Have not got used to being an overseas Addick at all, especialy on day like this.

Give em a "C'mon you reds!!!" from me. Or should that be an "Allez les Rouges"?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]Mixed feelings for me - excited that the slate's clean and we have another full season ahead of us to put right last years missfiring effort but quite depressed that for the second year running I won't be there to cheer the boys on. Have not got used to being an overseas Addick at all, especialy on day like this.

Give em a "C'mon you reds!!!" from me. Or should that be an "Allez les Rouges"?

Agreed LA – this is going to be my third season as an expat and it doesn't get any easier to be away from the Valley on matchdays. (A bit of commentary now and then would help.)

Got a good feeling; don't know why. 2-1 to the Addicks.

Červenci do toho!
  • Options
    here we go !!!!!!!!!

Im pissed and ready to connect...........