Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One good think come out of Recession !!!

At last that bloody horrible Mr Brown with the goggles ( no disrespect to bin wearers i wear them as well ) has been booted off the Halifax adverts i cannot stand the c*ck ....the other half laughs as i yella and shout at the smug ahole........but at last his gone as the Halifax wants to show a less happy side to adverts....how abour showing some hard working Cumbrian Farmers or Cromer Fisherman....working there arses off trying to support themselves...soory rant over....i can put my pretend Remmington pump action away now....rest in peace Mr Brown....

Comments

• Surely the little Chinese guy is worse?

"Woke up this morning feeling fine....."
  • They're all tw@ts. Can't be doing with em.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Surely the little Chinese guy is worse?

What about the fat bird? She was bloody terrible!
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]At last that bloody horrible Mr Brown with the goggles ( no disrespect to bin wearers i wear them as well ) has been booted off the Halifax adverts i cannot stand the c*ck ....the other half laughs as i yella and shout at the smug ahole........but at last his gone as the Halifax wants to show a less happy side to adverts....how abour showing some hard working Cumbrian Farmers or Cromer Fisherman....working there arses off trying to support themselves...soory rant over....i can put my pretend Remmington pump action away now....rest in peace Mr Brown....

Always reminds me of Peter Leaver!
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Surely the little Chinese guy is worse?

What about the fat bird? She was bloody terrible!

She could be a "Would you?"....lol
  • Fishnets - that's a definite "NO"!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]At last that bloody horrible Mr Brown with the goggles ( no disrespect to bin wearers i wear them as well ) has been booted off the Halifax adverts i cannot stand the c*ck ....the other half laughs as i yella and shout at the smug ahole........but at last his gone as the Halifax wants to show a less happy side to adverts....how abour showing some hard working Cumbrian Farmers or Cromer Fisherman....working there arses off trying to support themselves...soory rant over....i can put my pretend Remmington pump action away now....rest in peace Mr Brown....

I save my vitriol for more important things.... like Big Brother. At least Howard is out of the way in 60 seconds.