Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anchor & Hope/Curb It/Anyone

DA9DA9
edited August 2008 in Not Sports Related
Anyone know if they have any entertainment Saturday night, new season etc?

Comments

• Options
    Yes mate some guy from Greenhythe doing a few Elvis tracks and playing the triangle so i hear.
  • Options
    They have the annual summer party on sat eve,will be heading there after the game
  • Options
    Yes which includes a barbie as well. I think the barbie will be on all day but i will check that later.
  • Options
    Chers Curb_it & Tavern, thought there might be.

GH, I'll have you know it was a tamborine and I'm now in show biz.
  • Options
    was down there last saturday for the air race had my son for the day couldnt go to the footie has he had to back to his mums by 4pm, i had forgoton what a loveely little boozer it is.
  • Options
    About time to DA9. I knew that show Greenhythe`s Got Talent would produce the goods someday.

Im in Viz Roger Melly the man on the Webb "hello and bol*ox"
  • Options
    Silly question, but where is it? Will pop along afterwards
  • Options
    Tel i would suggest most wont be there till 18.30ish.

go past macro keeep walking pastthe roundabout. Walk to end of that road ur there or in the ogin.
  • Options
    ill be there straight after Tel.

yes one straight road down to the riverfront and turn left.
  • Options
    Will have a swifty in Bartrams and then make my way down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tel in case u dont who we r:

The Classy (but very aloof) couple drinking Prims will be Tavern and Curb It.

The Guy with the triangle and pink cider is DA9

The guy with loads of papers floggin em like mad is Rock Spectcale

The guy standing on a box is AFKA

The guy cleaning the lamp post lights with out a ladder is 1905
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    o yes sorry tell im the guy with the big board round his neck which says "God exists so f**k you" on it !
  • Options
    lol.....
    Well Ive met B a couple of times....and obviously Dan and 1905. I'll be the one with a blonde girl on my arm with a funny accent......however, if you meet her, ask her if she is a pom......lol
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Adam i was there with me boy my mum, and my nan in a wheelchair right at the front for the air race i thought it was a good boozer tbh and one i will def go to on matchdays in the future
  • Options
    Does anyone go there before the match? We might try it this Sat.