Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top 5 songs of Bucks fIZ

cant decide if 3 is better than 4 or 5 tho

Comments

• Options
    lol...thought you was being serious.........there all good how can you rank them !!
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I knew their tour manager quite well in their (for want of a better word) 'heyday'.
    The crew had Tee shirts given to them by their management which said "Bucks Fizz are the F+++ing biz."
    Can't say I ever saw them wearing them though!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]1.

cant decide if 3 is better than 4 or 5 tho

So, I asume your just 'making your mind up' then?

Sorry, :-( COAT QUICK SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!!
  • Options
    Cheyrl Baker is Charlton tho good few years back used to see her walking with her kids to the game.

she has a tattoo on her arse which says "f**k off Fishnets" which is nice.
  • Options
    I was actually Cheryl Bakers, security guard for the evening when she made a guest appearance at Crayford Dog track. I have to say following her up the stairs is not one of the worst things I've ever done.

It was a good few years ago obviously and the short skirts were still being worn, I can honestly say that I saw no evidence of a tattoo and trust me, I had a damn good view. :-)

Actually in all seriousness, a bloody nice lady.
  • Options
    Wife met Mike Nolan last week, said a really nice guy. Lucky to be alive after a horrific crash.

They are going to be back on the telly later this year in something or other, and having been having to go through a vigorous training schedule to lose a few pounds.
  • Options
    KB why would Cheryl need a minder at Crayford dog track ? did she look a bit like a hare then ?
  • Options
    Brilliant ! This is why i log onto the 'Life !!.
    In all seriousness i was amember of "The Offical Bucks Fizz fanclub" back in those heady days.
    I remember it was run by alady in Swanley.
    Thru this I appeared in the crowd scene in the video for "If you can't stand the heat.....", asong for J.Thomas if there ever was one.
    I'll have to dig out my old membership card and newsletters
    I will keep you all updated (no laughing at the back!!).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]KB why would Cheryl need a minder at Crayford dog track ? did she look a bit like a hare then ?

Lol, I didn't ask mate, just in case they sussed out she didn't need one.

Actually she had to do some presenting by the centre podium and the only route from the restaurant was through the main downstairs bar and past the various pi55 heads that are around on a Saturday night. I guess they were worried about her being groped, unfortunately though I never got the chance! :-)

I seem to remember there was some sort of large cash handover as well, which is why she was there, so for insurances purposes there had to be security.
  • Options
    The Bucks Fiz Fan Club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS Millwall have Harry the Dog, the CBl, The Treatment, Billy the Goat etc etc etc and we have the Buffs Fiz fan club ?

walks off into the Dalston twlight zone with memories of the Cupboard End/ Bmob etc when men were real men and wore plateform shoes .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. Land Of Make Believe
    2. When We Were Young
    3. Cold War
    4. Piece Of The Action
    5. Now Those Days Are Gone
  • Options
    agreed, all great songs,but about the mighty "LONDON TOWN" ?
  • Options
    And,the 12" version of "When we were young" A Mastrpiece !!