Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who will be the first prem manager 2 get the sack?

i think it will be gary megson

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2008
    Well,I know this this subject has of course been done to death on here..... but Curb's position is to say the least a bit tenuous.
  • Options
    Keegan (anyone managing Newcastle) is usually worth a bet in these sort of things.
  • Options
    Curbs, anything but a fantastic start and the Hammers will be straight on his back...
  • Options
    there was talk about Paul Ince making players unhappy already....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Well,I know this this subject has of course been done to death on here..... but Curb's position is to say the least a bit tenuous.

yep,saved them from certain relegation in first season to mid-table the next.they are unreal.
  • Options
    Gareth Southgate..
  • Options
    Curbs defo. Then this iste will go ape about him coming back noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im undecided
  • Options
    curbs has to go..... he got lucky keeping them up and even luckier getting them to tenth and we all know he was really lucky keeping us up for so long and he walked out on us when he knew we would get relegated
  • Options
    Megson for me
  • Options
    Curbs got to be favourite. Spent shit loads of cash last season on a bunch of has beens and players with proven injury records. With the fans West Ham have, couple bad results it will be very dark over Upton Park
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From leftfield..... David Moyes.
  • Options
    Scolari..........I hope so anyway!
  • Options
    Have thought for ages that it would be Curbs.But reckon the 'Guv'nor' might just pip him at the post.
  • Options
    Moyes could be a good call. He might walk as he hasn't had any cash to spend this summer.

KK: likely to throw a hissy fit at any minute/shit himself when he realises he's rubbish

Curbs: Could be sacked by spammers with unrealistic expectations

Megson: shit manager always likely to be given the tin tack.

Ince: just can't imagine him being succesful - we will see...
  • Options
    Ince - I think he will be well out of his depth this year

Blackburn to struggle
  • Options
    has to be southgate at boro they have signed no one and have lost schwarzer and young they were shite anyhow but are shitter now
  • Options
    Benitez for me - been on the brink a few times before and just holds onto his job through results in Europe. Think he'll be pushed out this year if Liverpool lose early ground again in the prem, like they have done for the past few seasons
  • Options
    The Sun today has done a hatchet job on Curbs because of the Lundberg thing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The Sun today has done a hatchet job on Curbs because of the Lundberg thing.

Are you saying that particular transfer had nothing to do with Curbs then Len?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The Sun today has done a hatchet job on Curbs because of the Lundberg thing.

Are you saying that particular transfer had nothing to do with Curbs then Len?

Curbs bought the player in but the paying off appears to be down the the Board adopting a policy of cutting back as also exemplified by selling / releasing Zamora and Solano.