Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Was I Mugged?

edited August 2008 in Not Sports Related
I didn't think I'd go to the training day because of the traffic problems.

However youngest daughter said she wanted to go so we did and, as has been posted on the other thread, it was an enjoyable event.

I had planned to go to work and drop my daughter off to look round the shops. However she persuaded me that it wasn't worth going to work and that it would be better to stop at Bluewater as it's on the way home and we'd use less petrol than going to Bromley.

Two hours later I drove home having paid for a new dress and a pair of shoes!

Discuss as the much missed Nolly would say.....

Comments

• You've got a smart daughter there Len
  • Where is my friend Nolly,i would love to hear his perspective on things.
  • nolly is sensible and avoiding here like the plague
  • You were done like a kipper Len...

But you love it really.
  • You must be gullable, Len.

If she's your youngest daughter, then no doubt you've been 'done' before by your elder daughter.
    You really should've seen it coming, mate!

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]You must be gullable, Len.

If she's your youngest daughter, then no doubt you've been 'done' before by your elder daughter.
    You really should've seen it coming, mate!

;o)

And she must have been taught by the "Good Lady Wife" I know my two were. ;-)
  • Not so much mugged as a case of gullables travels Len? :-)
  • Good to see you and Young Lady Glover today.

Yes you were mugged. I told you that was why I blagged a sheet of headed paper and a pen off Steve Waggott's PA for Henry jnr to get autographs as it would have cost me a fortune to go into the shop.
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I didn't think I'd go to the training day because of the traffic problems.

However youngest daughter said she wanted to go so we did and, as has been posted on the other thread, it was an enjoyable event.

I had planned to go to work and drop my daughter off to look round the shops. However she persuaded me that it wasn't worth going to work and that it would be better to stop at Bluewater as it's on the way home and we'd use less petrol than going to Bromley.

Two hours later I drove home having paid for a new dress and a pair of shoes!

Discuss as the much missed Nolly would say.....

He didn't say they were for his daughter. ;-0)
  • edited August 2008
    LOL