Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton badge

edited July 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
With the recent spate of knife crime in London and the rest of the UK and the number of deaths of kids, it seems irresponsible that charltons emblem should continue to be a knife / sword in a clenched fist. A few years ago Fulham ditched their traditional badge for less socially responsible reasons. I would suggest for next yeasr kit, we should adopt (re adopt)the Robin. This will have the added benefit of building Charltons reputation as a caring community club.

Comments

• liked the shamrock one from the 60's myself. will never happen, maybe the badge should be nelson mandela and enoch powell embracing each other... or a white hand holding a black hand, never seen that anywhere before ;-)
  • How about someone hugging a tree or something else nice and safe and cuddly.I can understand where you are coming from but it's just a badge FFS
  • nice try Kap :-)
  • Postie - Ithink KAP10's tongue is firmly in cheek here.
  • talking of badges etc, whats this new thing with people leaving the price tags on hats/clothes and stuff?
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]talking of badges etc, whats this new thing with people leaving the price tags on hats/clothes and stuff?
    It's called shoplifting! ;-p
  • lol f blocker.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Postie - Ithink KAP10's tongue is firmly in cheek here.

Doh!
  • ha ha no seriously, the yoof fashions n all...
  • Shut it Kap10 you MING MONG!

oh lord i think im going to be ming monging all weekend. MING MONG
  • Sponsored links:

• Ive got a pennant from the sixties with the 3 Robins on it.....

Disengage tongue now Kap :-)
  • How about we replace the sword with something safer?

ehm36d.jpg
  • I did give a clue by putting it in the jokes section! Shame that it could not have gone on a bit longer. SE10's pic is pretty appropriate for me.
  • Youve too much time on your hands SE10....lol
  • sod it i was bored...

How about we pay homage to our best buddies?

33u90ft.jpg
  • Gawd.....get that off!
  • FFS thats sooooooooooooooooooooo offensive.
  • could do one with a rampant Lion??
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I did give a clue by putting it in the jokes section! Shame that it could not have gone on a bit longer. SE10's pic is pretty appropriate for me.

Oh yeah..jesus i'm thick :(