Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Five things you'd like to ban

had a bad morning (only 9.15am) and so :

1) those little trolley bags that people drag around and trip you up with in the City (esp that silly tart outside Bank earlier)
2) umbrellas
3) mobiles in restaurants
4) people who barge past you thinking that getting to work two minutes earlier is going to make a difference
5) urban foxes

Comments

• Urban foxes, Large ............ are they City stunners, like jaw dropping bee-yooties?

:o)
  • Danny Dyer playing in a legends match!
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Urban foxes, Large ............ are they City stunners, like jaw dropping bee-yooties?

:o)

LOL, but no !!
  • 1. Fat people on trains
    2. Old/unemployed people from Supermarkets at the weekend
    3. Chavs
    4. Cyclists who think they can ignore red-lights
    5. Little mugs on scooters in Sidcup...
  • 1. Mobiles on trains
    2. rap music
    3. Welsh/ Scottish MPs (beathing)
    4. Car stickers that say "no one likes us". They are sooooooo true.
    5. The women at a cash tils who insist they have the right change and take 20mins to find it in a Mary Poppins type hand bag.
  • why only 5 ?
  • 1) The PC Brigade
    2) daytime TV
    3) people who leave footy early
    4) People who dont get behind the team
    5) scummie Chavs and the likes
  • 1. lists of five things
    2. litter (or those that drop it)
    3. Amy Winehouse
    4. mild cheddar
    5. people who can't walk in a straight line
  • [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]1. Fat people on trains

how would I get to work then ?? Ban heating on trains though.
  • I'm having a good day today (so far!) so only one from me:

1. Kids on rush hour trains making loads of noise when I'm trying to have a nap
  • Sponsored links:

• You'd have to walk, Large.

It may take a while, but eventually you'd become LittleAddick .........

;o)
  • 1. Chavs playing music out loud from mobile phones on buses and trains.

2. The pitchside announcer at the Valley. "We are 5 mins away from kick off!!!!" No S..t sherlock.

3. Grown men wearing replica football tops with the names and numbers of their favourite players on the back. Grow up your not nine years old!!!

4. Big Brother

5. Posh tw-ts who get on already packed trains at Greenwich and shout out " Can you move down the train please".
  • 1: Anyone under the age of 16 out after 9pm (well done Redruth)

2: Any cyclist who jumps red lights, goes up the kerb to the pavement, or ignores roundabout rules of giving way to the right should be banned for a minimum 6 months automatically.

3: Change our human rights act so that any foreign national/asylum seeker who commits crime be automatically deported without appeal for abusing our hospitality.

4: Any white person that trys to talk "street".

5: Anyone who talks "street" who says they live "street", and life is hard and like the bronx/LA southside, when really they have a 3 bedroom house living with mum in Orpington (I've met them)
  • 6. White people with dreadlocks..
    7.Men in flip-flops
    8 Drivers who dither
    9. Lorries overtaking in the middle lane
    10.Gordon Brown
  • 1) Jeremy Kyle
    2) Tree hugging numptys that run this country
    3) Dog owners that don't clear up after their mutt has had a dump
    4) Chavs
    5) That bloody pitch anouncer! I know what time the kick-off is you P***
  • !) anyone now drinking magners cider !!
    2) old folk shopping anytime i am shopping
    3) babes who cover up what god have them even more if top heavy
    4) mobile phones on trains
    5) fuck f**kers who have disabled stickers in cars or those little scooters.......of course if they are ill rather than hogs thats okay
  • 6. Ken Livingston living anywhere in UK.
    7. Marzipan.
    8. Risk Assessment/ Evaluations . shall we jus f**kin get on with it !!!!!
    9. BBC . Your the weekest link..... good bye.
    10. Cold callers.....F**K OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • music disscussions :o)
  • This is interesting ...

I can see how "banning" things that may affect you may play on ones mind .. a la, people who barge past you thinking that getting to work two minutes earlier is going to make a difference but I don't quite understand the "banning" of White people with dreadlocks ... or Men in flip-flops

This just seems to be a different taste in fashion, quite like a different taste in music. If people want dreadlocks let them be, if men wear flip flops it's because they can.

Me I have worn different havaianas to compliment my outfit everyday this week part from Monday when I went to Paris and wore my crocs.

Power to the flop I say
  • 11. Crocs...
  • Sponsored links:

• 1) Eastenders. Pantomime standard acting Axe it now!!
    2) Twats at blackheath and London bridge who can see there is no fecking room left anywhere on the train but still decide to shout and fight there way on.
    3)Halifax bank calling me at 7.30am on a sunday morning because i owed the £14.78p
    4)People who cant bloody make there mind up at the boots sandwich chiller at picadilly circus!! it aint the ritz chose one and f off.
    5)Groups of more than 5 european kids/adults touring london at once, standing outside piccadilly tube station blocking the path, honestly last night there must have been a group of over 100 french kids walking down the haymarket took me over 10 mins to get down to trafalga square when it normally takes 2!!
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]1) Jeremy Kyle

Hell yeah.

2. Borough Councils
    3. Russell Brand doing stand-up
    4. 'Positive' discrimination
    5. The music industry's constant watering down of potentially good stuff
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]!) anyone now drinking magners cider !!

What's wrong with magners!?
  • 1. Women wearing thick black tights....
  • Speed camera's
    Ridiculous taxes on cars
    Eastern european immigrants selling the big issue....go home and sell it and stop bludging
    Any so called beggar with a dog doing the sympathy bit (usually professionals)
    Any Immigrant who commits a semi serious crime within 5 years of entering our country, extend that indefinetly if they are actively encouraging racial hate or acts of terrorism.
  • As a libertarian as far as possible banning goes against the grain but current irritations include....

1) People causing congestion by not signalling when turning left at roundabouts and junctions

2) lorries side by side on motorways causing chaos behind. In my opinion lorries should only be allowed in the inside lane.

3) the pc trend of attempting to criminalise decent law abiding working people rather than pursuing "proper" criminals eg wrong sort of rubbish in wrong bin and nonsense like that

4) people who moan about things but have no answer when you ask them what they would do different to solve the problem

5) some Charlton fans attempting to rewrite history so that all the ills of the club are the fault of alan Curbishley
  • People moaning about Charlton on Messagebaords (As if Half of them could do any better pah)
  • Just the one - People who live in the past and refuse to move on. Especially where CAFC is concerned.
    Curbs has gone, so has Parker. We are not in the Prem (thank goodness!)
  • nothing wrong with it...well i dont like it myself....its the oooo i love cider brigade who now drink with ice but few years ago associated cider with pi**heads ciderheads and mad uncles.......if they like it why didnt they drink stronbow years ago...guess i ment to say ban the followers of fashion...
  • Posters on Charlton message boards who don't wear rose-tinted glasses - and refuse to believe that we'll win all 46 games with Holland as captain. :o)

People who boo the team after 20 minutes