Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gastro sexuals

edited July 2008 in Not Sports Related
What would you cook to woo the woman of your choice.
Pasta Dish for me.

Comments

• Options
    spaghetti hoops works every time
  • Options
    Chocolate on chocolate followed by chocolate with chocolate
  • Options
    Simple pasta dish mate, decent wine and questionable morals. Problem solved.
  • Options
    Rohypnol soup.
  • Options
    meat and two veg
  • Options
    cabbage soup, she'll be watching her weight and be so impressed you cared
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]cabbage soup, she'll be watching her weight and be so impressed you cared

Yes but can you put up with the farting (and stink!) later in the evening come passion time?
  • Options
    Nothing, make her cook it, let her know where she stands from the start.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Nothing, make her cook it, let her know where she stands from the start.

Good work.
  • Options
    Sausage lots of
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Sausage lots of

Does she know your feelings?
  • Options
    im a cumberland man myself although the mrs says i tend to be more of a cocktail sausage man
  • Options
    Coq au vin.
  • Options
    something that taste like sh*t and looks like dog sick....that way you dont have to bother again........then again in real life i do all the cooking as she pants at it....
  • Options
    Roast rack of lamb, Asparagus, Roast potatoes, roasted yellow pepper, sweet red onions, shitake mushrooms, broccoli and sugar snap peas. Season the lamb, chuck in all the veg except the Asparagus and Sugar snap peas (just simmer these for about 5 mins prior to serving), coat with a little extra virgin olive oil, wrap in foil and cook for 75 mins on gas mark 5. Mix up some tarragon with butter, slap it in the microwave for 90 secs, and pour over the veggies.....add gravy and be assured of her being totally impressed mate...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Nothing, make her cook it, let her know where she stands from the start.

LOL!!!!
  • Options
    Chicken Piri-piri on a bed of home made herby cous-cous.
  • Options
    Algarve he didnt ask wot u was going 2 do with her !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Algarve he didnt ask wot u was going 2 do with her !

LOL...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Roast rack of lamb, Asparagus, Roast potatoes, roasted yellow pepper, sweet red onions, shitake mushrooms, broccoli and sugar snap peas. Season the lamb, chuck in all the veg except the Asparagus and Sugar snap peas (just simmer these for about 5 mins prior to serving), coat with a little extra virgin olive oil, wrap in foil and cook for 75 mins on gas mark 5. Mix up some tarragon with butter, slap it in the microwave for 90 secs, and pour over the veggies.....add gravy and be assured of her being totally impressed mate...[/quote]

Tel, my girlfriend wants your telephone number : )