Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets at reading

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Well what was all that about!My mate reckons a scam by charlton fc hoping we would loose our season tickets and have to shell out the admin charge for a new one!

Comments

• Options
    This was Reading demanding people take ST's not Charlton
  • Options
    yeah, as arfur says, reading do it with everyone
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]This was Reading demanding people take ST's not Charlton
    Well what a waste of time
  • Options
    Where did you have to show your season tickets ? I was not asked at all for mine. Rumour has it that 1 fan got in ticketless by using anothers ticket then the holder of it went to the stewards who reactivated it as it was not working !
  • Options
    Whereas (apparently) there were plenty of away-end tickets available on the day as well (well, someone I knew was able to buy one anyway).

Horrible ground, anyway.
  • Options
    there was also half a row of what looked like Koreans in the away end.

Now if they are Charlton, then fine. But i don't think i'm going out on a limb to suggest they were there to see Soul.

So how did they get tickets yet hundreds of Charlton missed out ?
  • Options
    to be fair i'm pretty annoyed about this, i was up for the new ground and all that, nice day out and another away, and then i learn afterwards that apparently we didn't even sell out, and i needn't have bothered worrying about ID or the fact my season ticket's at home. charming.