Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Had enough ..mobile phones....help at hand ?

as you get older you remember things and not sure if dream....beer induced or real.........welll im sure i read there is a gadget that when used cuts off all mobile signals for a few meter radius......please tell me its true and can get on ebay......how nice to activate on the train... as the lazy cow opposite begging the third person to pick her up so she dont have to walk a few hundred yards hope.........ooo what fun we could have.......

Comments

• Options
    You need a GSM blocker. Sadly they are illegal in the EU and the US - so you'd have to go abroad to buy one and bring it back in your luggage (big, big problems if you're caught with the current climate of security on the airlines) or get a moody firm to ship one to you in the UK (tried three of them and they won't budge - absolutely no chance). You could always buy one from EBay and take the risk that: A) it doesn't work, and B) it gets caught and stopped at customs. Personally I would buy one tomorrow if I could.
  • Options
    My brother got one of these from ebay. Cost about £90 quid. Did work on some networks but definitely not all. If you think you're just going to flick a switch and have silence you're going to be disappointed.
  • Options
    thought i maust have dreamt it....guess have to wait for ray gun to zap em instead
  • Options
    The ray gun exists though mate it works on peeps below the age of 20. Cost about £500. Something to do with the middle ear and all that . Human Rights mafia trying to get em banned i would have thought they should be free on every
    train, bus and street corner.
  • Options
    Thought they exist guess under the counter job.......free should be a bounty for use.......also should make good science fiction noise as you use it......woudld give to transport police and inspectors but mmmm the lot based at dartford look like they would struggle with a stapler let alone matter elimination ray gun thingy...