Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The all new adventures of the 07:42 Bexleyheath to Cannon St Train

edited July 2008 in Not Sports Related
I just couldnt believe my eyes and ears this morning. As with every other rush-hour train service into London, you will always get a chav near you who will wind you up as you can hear their iPod from the other end of the carriage. You'll always get one person that straddles two seats or the person that will sit on one of the seats nearest to the aisle rather than the window stopping other people sitting down. Then of course you get to Blackheath to be met with the snobbish "Can you please move down the carriage"!.

However, this morning was different. Very different. I had the pleasure of seeing an impromptu gig by a chav rapper.

I kid you not.

The kid (I say kid but he must have been late teens!) got on the train at Welling. He was looking quite shifty and looked quite agitated. Train leaves Welling and he's sort of bouncing up and down on the spot. He pulls his mobile phone out of his pocket and plays the rest of the train some absolutely hideous "rap" music (well its probably not called rap music anymore but it was in my youth!) at full volume. Ok, may just be able to put up with that but not for long. However, he didnt stop there. He decided to rap over the top of the music at the top of his voice. I cant use any of the language he used on here but it was absolutely appalling... he used every single word you would never say out loud on a train

This went on from Welling to Kidbrooke. I was just preparing myself to be bold and tell him to shut the hell up when he got off the train.

Just what on god's earth did he think he was doing? He offended a good few of the women on the train with his language, he was getting everyone's back up. What on earth is wrong with society these days? I think everyone was in too much shock to say anything...but bearing in mind the attitude of some of the youth's out there today, can understand why no-one did say anything just in case he pulled a blade out.

This country is well and truly going down the pan!

Comments

• lol. Werent some people laughing tho?

he must have been on drugs.
  • edited July 2008
    Did you start breakdancing? Not even a cheeky bit of bodypopping?
  • Going down the pan

Its already down the pan
  • was he on drugs? did anyone else get of f? sounds like somthing from trigger happy to be honest would be suprized if it turns up on you tube some poin today..
  • sounds hilarious, wish I'd been there!
  • Well I've got to practise somewhere! ; )
  • I seriously thought about filming it on my mobile as evidence in case no-one believed me lol.
  • what we need is an application for mobiles that can identify & destroy a specific ipod/phone etc in a disreet bluetoothy way.
    the person that invents that will become very rich and deserve a knighthood.
  • Now the fat bloke standing on the box in a purple leotard (holding a weight) outside Cannon Street certainly raised a smile yesterday. That was funny.
  • My Mrs had similar a few weeks ago and had previously downloaded a piece of classical music especially for the occasion having been previously wound up in the same way.

So these 2 chavs got on atEast Croydon, sat down, started rapping along, only to be drowned out by the wife playing hers.......They sucked their teeth, turned their phones off and moved
  • Sponsored links:

• I find a size 10 to the forehead or a left hook works with these chavvy scum
  • I agree DA9 with a swift headbutt as well
  • What sort of mindset would you have to have in order to make you play your music really loud on a train full of commuters? I'd love to hear the psychological explanation of that. It makes no sense.

Word.
  • What sort of mindset would you have to have in order to make you play your music really loud on a train full of commuters?

The answer is no mindset at all.
  • But on a serious point, this sort of thing will increase because no one dares say anything for fear of getting stabbed etc.....
  • a few peeps all normal dressed with stab vests on plot up on one of those real iffy bus / train journeys. When it happens grab one ofthe scum bags gag him throw in boot of car drive to the wilds of dartmoor . leave him in his skivvies in middle of the moor.

Ob and the tofu lovers would be on the streets in milliseconds screaming about vigilanties.
  • A nutter on a train would make for an amusing story anywhere else, here it's proof that the end is nigh...
  • So would you have asked him to turn it down then Inspector.
  • I've no idea what I would have done, probably just thought he was a bit of a wanker and maybe laughed a bit.

One arsehole on a train is not proof of terminal decline, it's proof that some tit couldn't survive the morning without smoking something stronger than a Superking.
  • edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]My Mrs had similar a few weeks ago and had previously downloaded a piece of classical music especially for the occasion having been previously wound up in the same way.

So these 2 chavs got on atEast Croydon, sat down, started rapping along, only to be drowned out by the wife playing hers.......They sucked their teeth, turned their phones off and moved

on an away trip to Aston Villa a couple of years ago, a certain member of this forum (hello Buckshee), reacted to some chavs who got on our train at Birmingham International, playing children's rap music, by playing the theme to the Kia-Ora ads ("I'll be your dog!") at high volume. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Their reaction was priceless - confronting us at New Street in daft Brummie accents: "Are you trying to make idiots out of us?"
  • Sponsored links:

• "one chav on a train" f**k me he gets about a bit then dont he. uses alot of buses seems to sit up top mostly at the back.
  • Chin up, old boy, the season's not even started yet!
  • We get more than our fair share up here, especially as trains start approaching Gravesend & Chatham, it seems to get worse by then.

If anyone saw On The Fiddle last night, some typcial chav scum on that, especially the skinny brummie dyke with the obligatory "mixed race child"
  • See thethread about "are we mugs" mate indeed indeed how did anyone get near that even Fishnets wouldnt.
  • [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]on an away trip to Aston Villa a couple of years ago, a certain member of this forum (hello Buckshee), reacted to some chavs who got on our train at Birmingham International, playing children's rap music, by playing the theme to the Kia-Ora ads ("I'll be your dog!") at high volume. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Bit more low key than Ketman at Northampton, returning from West Brom, threatening to put a young ladies head through the window if she didn't "turn that sh*t off"...
  • lol, that was hilarious
  • Mind u it was a lady not some Gangasta Chav.
  • And they wonder why people don't like using public transport....
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]a few peeps all normal dressed with stab vests on plot up on one of those real iffy bus / train journeys. When it happens grab one ofthe scum bags gag him throw in boot of car drive to the wilds of dartmoor . leave him in his skivvies in middle of the moor.

Sounds a good idea, GH ........ but it's 250 miles from the Bexleyheath line to the middle of Dartmoor, you're bound to get caught up in traffic congestion around London - and, of course, stuck behind a tractor or a herd of cattle on their way to milking on the country lanes approaching Dartmoor.

I'd allow at least 6 hours for the outward journey and much the same getting back.

You might find it quicker to put the scum in a plastic binliner, tie with string and leave outside his true home, the Priestfield Stadium.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]on an away trip to Aston Villa a couple of years ago, a certain member of this forum (hello Buckshee), reacted to some chavs who got on our train at Birmingham International, playing children's rap music, by playing the theme to the Kia-Ora ads ("I'll be your dog!") at high volume. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Bit more low key than Ketman at Northampton, returning from West Brom, threatening to put a young ladies head through the window if she didn't "turn that sh*t off"...

Still makes me laugh thinking about that now.

"whatcha say mate?"

"i said if you don't.....!"