Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

dartford festival

http://www.dartford.gov.uk/festival/music/

anyone going? might take the mrs she loves a bit of Donavan, might go back on the sunday for a knees up too.

Comments

• will opo over a few times depends on the rain......nice to support local do's.....and always have fun having go at Archery ...
  • is it free? ive never been. will check the weather too.
  • Free as far as I remember. Will be there for a short while to help set up the Hospital Radio stuff, but a 50th Birthday and a Christening will prevent my usual attendance.

Plus they've scrapped the parade this year, so I can't dress up like a complete nob and pose on a float!! :-(
  • And no beer festival......grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Cracking weekend, some good bands on Saturday, Sunday even better, Tina Turner, Tom Jones & Elvis tributes, then the real Chas & Dave to finish it all off, have to admit, me & Terry Naylor were there most of the weekend plotted up in our little chairs and picnic blankets.
  • Cracking weekend had by all.

47,000 people attended over the 2 days!

My son & daughter will be in the Dartford times or something like that posing with a fella in a dog costume along with an alaskan hound?

On the Saturday I done a case of Kronie (bar one for DA9!) So on the Sunday I calmed down and only had a bottle of JD with a bottle of shnapps! Thank god I had yesterday off!
  • DA9 what happened about Southend and flute culture then ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA9 what happened about Southend and flute culture then ?

Our northern pal blew it out, which meant it would have been me with the toddlers on my own, billy no mates etc, went out to Trax on Saturday night instead.

TN - cracking music Sunday or what......defo in the diary for next year.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA9 what happened about Southend and flute culture then ?

And David Healey had nicked my flute!!!!!
  • I thought the Bosnian Freddie Murcury was cracking!

Was it me or did Chas and Dave play around 4 or 5 songs that I we heard before?

I thought Amy winehouse on Saturday along with the Killers were superb!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]I thought the Bosnian Freddie Murcury was cracking!

Was it me or did Chas and Dave play around 4 or 5 songs that I we heard before?

I thought Amy winehouse on Saturday along with the Killers were superb!

You laugh, but I realised that I had booked him for a stint in my local club later this year (not kidding), him on his own with backing tracks etc.
    That Winehouse lookalike was stunning.
  • Hahahaha

How much did get cost mate?

He will go down a storm with the locals!!
  • Hope he has a work permit or im on the phone.
  • Not cheap mate, but he was good.

Mind you, he did look suspiciously thin!!!!!!
  • Corsett?
  • [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Hahahaha

How much did get cost mate?

He will go down a storm with the locals!!

And when I say local, I mean close to home local, not where you think, I wouldn't dare!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Corsett?

Either that or he has taken his method acting role far too seriously.
  • LOL TO Both!!!!

Did you you see Brian May I thought that was a wig he was weraing (How wrong can one be?)
  • Do you know what, me & Roly thought that, he walked right past us at the end, afraid to say it was real.
  • Hahahah what a nutter!