Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are we mugs ?

watching the benefit fraud investigators on Tv last night and the thread below about Debit Cards being cloned, and the fact that over a million cars have no insurance /tax. are we mugs to pay our taxs , make sure the car has MOT/tax and insurance--- and not think the state should be paying me benefit just because they are there or just making up claims cos u can ?

Of course we not really mugs , but sometimes u have to wonder why you do pay up when so many never and so many want it all for nothing.

Comments

• Options
    I know, it annoys me so much the no insurance thing.

I've watched other programs and the police say people don't care because they basically buy a car for 150 quid and if they caught with no insurance then its no biggy if the car gets crushed.

Another thing on that show - how disgusting was that bird in the grey tracksuit who was claiming benefits (wrongfully)?
  • Options
    when i got shunted (ooh eer) last year and motor written off, i actually left the scene of the accident feeling lucky.
    the reason being i'd managed to be hit by someone who actually had insurance.
  • Options
    last week was worse with the guys from the curry hse 15/9 years working and claiming and getin a caution oooooooooooooooooooooo so everyone out there thinking of it why not no probs if you get caught.

God that doris yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk who the hell got close enogh to knock it up ? the old footie song "soap and water" for Nothern Monkeys was never truer. But even she managed to get round the fact that she had been cheating to still claim in a differant way.

Its shouting at the TV --- TV.

where can i get one ofthose nifty "mini cab" stickers things ? seems like the rest of London has em. Im sure thats another scam as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Another thing on that show - how disgusting was that bird in the grey tracksuit who was claiming benefits (wrongfully)?

horrible thing to say BUT she really was minging