Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jellied Eels am i just a big girls blouse

Im a double pie double mash liquor sort or guy but i just cant do jellied Eels....is there anything you can do to them ...pepper...sauce anything thats makes them edible ...to be its like the old glie we use to have at Gravel Hill Primary school that smelt of fish.......

Comments

• Options
    I find that chucking them down the toilet is a handy tip for any potential jellied eel eaters out there.

Cuts out the middle man so to speak. :-)
  • Options
    Hate them, but spot on the with double pie & mash & liquor, my kids love it, they were force fed it as toddlers.
  • Options
    cheers thought i was bit of tart not having them.......to me like marmite straight in the bin..........good thing is local more and more pie mash shop over the years....nothing better....cold morning pop in 11 for warm up in condensation as well as stomach full.and good place to people watch.....only down side kenroys in dartford doas not do steam puddings on saturday...then again old school would say puddings a no no in PMS........so Saturday could be pie mash and Chaz and dave in the park :o)
  • Options
    I love them
  • Options
    I've eaten all sorts of things all over the world from insects fried in garlic butter to raw horse meat in Japan. I'll try pretty much any food once but I can honestly saw without fear of contradiction that jellied eels are the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. Like sucking fatty rotton flesh off a razor blade.
  • Options
    The wife loves 'em being and East End girl (that's how an Eltham boy ended up living in Essex) makes me gag watching her eat them.
  • Options
    VFR where was this "fatty rotten flesh " gaff then ? Sounds like a place in Deptfrord.

Not sure about the whole eels thing. My Dad and Uncles all loved em.

might have Pie and mash late next week get me in the whole Quadrophenia -- Mod thing before the Brighton do.
  • Options
    no no no.
    you are what you eat.
    eels are disgusting, slippery creatures that make you vomit and are commonplace around the scum of silt and mud of the thames.
    in short, eels = millwall.
  • Options
    paulB intresting thought there fella re nillwall = Eels.

CAFC = Tofu ?

Spurs = to easy

Arsenal = Frogs legs

Palarse = oranges
  • Options
    jessies the lot of ya.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc....sav and chips.......quality.......
  • Options
    use to see live eels in tub outside fishmongers bexleyheath opposite the silver lounge........even then looked yuck !!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]jessies the lot of ya.[/quote]

Here Here ;-)
  • Options
    CAFC = Wagon Wheels

Almost impossible to make them glamorous, but brilliant all the same