Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whatever happened to Twosheds?

edited July 2008 in Not Sports Related
Saw his name on one of the threads and realised I had forgotten all about him!
Partly because Kronie always thought he was me, I used to follow his weird and wonderful threads on Netaddicks, but he was never on here was he?
I did hear a rumour that he came to grief during the Tsunami a few years back, but I was never sure if this was a wind up.
Anybody know what happened to him, and Kronie if you are on here, he REALLY wasn't me. I would have 3 sheds eh ;)

Comments

• Options
    I heard that he revealed his true identity via an email sent to somebody and was so embarassed he never returned.

The details of who he is/was seem to be a secret though, and I can't for the life of me figure out why!!
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    David is busily Driving Sideways and counting his gold in Milton Keynes.
  • Options
    Ah so he was someone from that band, was he? That makes sense. Think I have even got an album of theirs somewhere, but I have no idea how I got it!
    Well, I'm glad he didn't perish in the way I'd heard, whoever he was.....
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Errr yeah 3blokes...whatever!
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Oh well...seeing as the cat(Clarrie come to think of it) is well and truly out of the bag what the hell...Google the name Zak Starstosky,there's even a picture of him!
  • Options
    Wots the score tho with this fella? I remeber him and happy having some very involved cyber punch ups.
  • Options
    Taken from Wikipedia;

David Bunce (Zak Starstosky) has an extraordinary imagination regarding his own self importance, as well as delusions pertaining to his having played with major rock artists and at leading rock music venues.

How very true.
  • Options
    So he is a nut job then ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Taken from Wikipedia;

David Bunce (Zak Starstosky) has an extraordinary imagination regarding his own self importance, as well as delusions pertaining to his having played with major rock artists and at leading rock music venues.

How very true.

LOL!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That really is very funny Fishnets, I see also that a Wikepedia modertor (if that's the correct term for these guys) back in 2006 named Lion King,clearly states that there is 'no evidence' that Bunce has played in any influential 70's bands as claimed and as such has removed these references from the article.
  • Options
    Hahaha. The guy was and is the biggest first class A* grade idiot and loser that I've ever come across, text or verbal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]That really is very funny Fishnets, I see also that a Wikepedia modertor (if that's the correct term for these guys) back in 2006 named Lion King,clearly states that there is 'no evidence' that Bunce has played in any influential 70's bands as claimed and as such has removed these references from the article.

I would put money on him having written that entry himself
  • Options
    Ditto Dan!
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Like I said I have got a copy somewhere of an album by Driving Sideways, but I have absolutely no idea how I got it.
    It never really did anything for me from what I can remember of it, but each to his own.
    I have never met the bloke but the problem was that online he always seemed to want to challenge me to some weird sort of guitar duel. I don't think the world has missed a lot by that not happening :)

I always thought he was just a bit of a stroppy fantasist to be honest, although one poster on here really believed he had died during that Tsunami, so much so that when I laughed thinking it was a joke when he told me, he looked at me seriously, and it all went quiet. A tumble weed moment that was.
    I even wondered if it was true as well.
    None of all this really matters, as I say I only posted it up after seeing his name on here, and I wondered if anyone knew what became of him.
    So now we know.
  • Options
    I always thought he was a figment of someone's imagination. someone on a very good wind up and it was always beyond me why people got so wound up by him.
  • Options
    Curb_It, does that mean you've now to come to the logical conclusion that many of us realised long ago?
  • Options
    whats that? That it was Stone?
  • Options
    Ha Ha LOL!!