Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Greenwich Wheel

edited July 2008 in Not Sports Related
Anyone been up on this yet? We had a go on saturday. Felt slightly wobbly on the first way up but got used to it. Not as impressive view as from the London Eye but for sheer convenience - ie. dont need to cue longer than 10 minutes i would say its good experience. its there until september.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Anyone been up on this yet? We had a go on saturday. Felt slightly wobbly on the first way up but got used to it. Not as impressive view as from the London Eye but for sheer convenience - ie. dont need to cue longer than 10 minutes i would say its good experience. its there until september.

How much is it? I was thinking of going on 1 Aug after the coaching at the Valley.
  • Yeah went on it with my kids pre-school and although not as impressive as the London Eye was still a great trip for the kids.
  • It's pricey - £7 for adults, £4.50 for children. Went on it a few days after it opened and wasn't all that impressed, really. Might be fun for kids, though.
  • Son is off to have a go tomorrow - Anyone going to the Beer Festival over the weekend first one in Greenwich for 15 years according to my Pint glass collection!!!