Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Helen Mirren.....again

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2008
    LOL - Cheers. I PMSL when I heard the Canucks had signed Demitra as a "franchise leader" for four million bucks a year... :)
  • Options
    Ok the bits about Hells and Oxleys was wishfull thinking on my part but the tattoo ??

Helen looks like a woman has the curves of a woman, IQ right up there , is classy, can be dirty, seen it done it and as Leroy said could very much have it !!

There are a few on here that should have a long think about their sexuality. liking females that have no figure at all could mean they really do need to come out of that closet at last.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]You lot are sad.
    No - you're sad. She knows more tricks than you've had hot dinners, could suck the chrome off a car bumper, is intelligent, witty and (according to GH anyway) has a tattoo of the mighty CAFC on her arris. I honestly - HONESTLY - would chop off one of my fingers if I could have a go on her.

Post of the Year - absolutely top drawer!
  • Options
    At the Charltonlife awards dinner next year I will be gutted if LeRoy doesn't win comment of the year for that!
  • Options
    What's ha[ppened to this weeks would you?