Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Golf Day – Friday 22nd Aug - Tee off times on page 4

Right then. Thanks for all those who have paid me a deposit which is 12 of you below.

Hillsys Up
PBS
MCS
Morts Genuis
OOHAAH
AFKA
BobBolder
Dave Storry
Lancashire Lad
Lancashire Lass
Eltham Addick
Kieranbrown

Dave White who is a CAFC Director is also coming along. So that make 13 confirmed. I have made the executive decision to now play at Birchwood Park. I have played Birchwood, Cray, Ruxley and Chelsfield in the last 2 weeks and Birchwood is in fantastic condition and is within the pricing that I set out to achieve for us. I'm waiting for CAFC Bourne's and Swisdom's cheques to arrive which will take us to 15.

The door is still open and will remain so up until a week or so before hand. Pairings and handicaps will be sorted on the day.

The cost of the day is £30.00 includes bacon rolls and coffee, Ham Egg and Chips after. I’m going to suggest charging everyone £33.00 which will then give some spare cash for prizes. Is that OK for all? Please be at the Golf course for 0930 hrs.

Cheers

Hillsy

Comments

• Options
    Well done Hillsy.

Was a lot of interest shown at first, and the date has been well flagged in advance, so hopefully we can get one or two more to come.
  • Options
    Yeah well done Hillsy - this will be my first meet with any of the CL lot and should be a lot of fun.....Plus its my local course!
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to it - I know Birchwood better than the others.

Just hope my golf isn't as truly pants as it was last time I played
  • Options
    well done hillsy , it doesn't just happen, appreciate your time and effort , might buy you a diet coke on the day you f c
  • Options
    Gutted I can't make it - hope you have a great day.
  • Options
    So its birchwood now then hillsy, nice one man, that works out splendedly for me, looking forward to this
  • Options
    Hilsy - I've still not given up on attending and hopefully I should be able to let you know wednesday for 2 places. By the way, my handicap is playing but I don't have an official number but I also hit around just over the 100 when last played a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    Sorry Hillsy but moving the Reading game to a 12.45 kick off has buggered me up completely i can't take 2 days off.I hope it goes well and hope I can attend the next one.
  • Options
    handicap - didn't know this was a sport for the disabled.
  • Options
    nice one hillsy,
    do you need the rest of the money before, or are we to pay on the day?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]nice one hillsy,
    do you need the rest of the money before, or are we to pay on the day?[/quote]

Pay the rest of the money on the day.
  • Options
    well done mate on this, haven't played Birchwood for a long long time....in fact haven't played for a long long time !

(thought I'd get that in early !!!)
  • Options
    Well done Hillsys, just got to hope the Lass can get the day off or take a sickie

R
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    With your permission Mr Hillsy up, I would like to donate a prize for a nearest the pin on maybe the Par 3 eighth.
    A ping golf shirt, printed and donated by my sister, I will get the shirt to you somehow in time for the society day.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Looking forward to losing a few balls!

OOH AHH, Good turn out? Y/N
  • Options
    Nice one TCE, that looks great.
  • Options
    T.C.E...I'd buy one of those if you get anymore done
  • Options
    me too
  • Options
    I`d better get permission from Messrs AFKA and Hillsy`s Up before doing anything, but I`ll get some prices put together.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]I`d better get permission from Messrs AFKA and Hillsy`s Up before doing anything, but I`ll get some prices put together.[/quote]

I don't have a problem at all. We would look bloody good with matching T shirts. We need to work out a way of raising some cash....Thoughts!
  • Options
    I have just found out the price of the "PING" version of the society shirt, and anyone who has bought a shirt in a golf shop will tell you they aint cheap, this will be around the £35 mark, I am waiting for a mid price range quote around the £25 mark, and another cheaper still maybe around the £20 mark.
    thoughts on these prices which all include a donation to Demelza would be appreciated.
    As I said at the start my sister gave me the shirt which asked her to design a one off logo as seen above, which has been offered as a Prize, nearest the pin, longest drive, best beard, worst shirt, dodgy strides whatever!!
  • Options
    I'd happily pay whatever if you could get them done, would have no problem paying £35 for the Ping version.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]I have just found out the price of the "PING" version of the society shirt, and anyone who has bought a shirt in a golf shop will tell you they aint cheap, this will be around the £35 mark, I am waiting for a mid price range quote around the £25 mark, and another cheaper still maybe around the £20 mark.
    thoughts on these prices which all include a donation to Demelza would be appreciated.
    As I said at the start my sister gave me the shirt which asked her to design a one off logo as seen above, which has been offered as a Prize, nearest the pin, longest drive, best beard, worst shirt, dodgy strides whatever!!

Prices have been confirmed as above, let me know on here your Price range, size and colour required and I`ll let you know availibility, my sister doesn`t hold any stock so everything will be ordered on your behalf, I will settle the invoice from her and I trust you guys to square me up on their arrival
  • Options
    Hillsy,

Txt me your address mate, will try and pop it round tonight.

Cheers
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Hillsy,

Txt me your address mate, will try and pop it round tonight.

Cheers[/quote]

20 Amberley Rd, London, SE20SF
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]With your permission Mr Hillsy up, I would like to donate a prize for a nearest the pin on maybe the Par 3 eighth.
    A ping golf shirt, printed and donated by my sister, I will get the shirt to you somehow in time for the society day.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_276945 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Ping[1]_edited.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

I have just received the above mentioned shirt and the picture dont it justice, should anyone who is playing on the day wish to whisper me their address I will drop off at their house, I would have dropped it off at the course as we are playing just up the road at Dartford, but we have a early start that day and it wont be possible.
  • Options
    happy to pay £35, would need a medium, colour wise would prefer white but again would settle for any available.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]happy to pay £35, would need a medium, colour wise would prefer white but again would settle for any available.

EA, your shirt was ordered this morning. I`ll keep you updated.
  • Options
    yo TCE, i woud order one too if thats ok, i'll send you a whisper dude.