Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading Home Game

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
on Sky 12:45 kick off 23 August

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=32548

Comments

• Options
    under 20,000 for this.
  • Options
    Result, off to V that Saturday so can watch in a pub near the Fest and go straight in.
  • Options
    Going to SW4 that day so can record it and watch it later
  • Options
    Could be a great result for me.

Was in danger of being under severe pressure to miss this one, as it's our 25th Wedding Anniversary celebrations that night and I believe the family have a plan to take us out for a meal just before.

Now I'll be home by 4.00pm, that could work perfectly.

Now have to hatch a cunning plan to convince everyone else, (especially the wife!!!)
  • Options
    Yeeha...I'm in Spain and it was the only game I was going to miss whilst I'm away.
  • Options
    FFS I HATE SKY Games.

3pm>>>>12.45>>>>5.20
  • Options
    So nobody from here is going then!
  • Options
    I will have to work that weekend.
  • Options
    EXCELLENT STUFF
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]So nobody from here is going then!

Nope, don't look like it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what a load of B**LLOCKS it's hard enough that time of year making a 3pm kick off let alone 12.45 means gotta take a whole day off instead of leaving at 1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]what a load of B**LLOCKS it's hard enough that time of year making a 3pm kick off let alone 12.45 means gotta take a whole day off instead of leaving at 1

Just think of the hard earned £100k for the club through the new SKY deal for this Game Steve !
  • Options
    Fecking Sky pain in the backside
  • Options
    bloody great bank holiday session in the Anchor afterwards.
  • Options
    is there anything that happens these days that doesn't make at least 1 person moan?

lighten up!
  • Options
    call me a traditionalist but to me football on Saturdays should be at 3pm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite] means gotta take a whole day off instead of leaving at 1

might as well blow the friday before out, and come golf with us nss.
  • Options
    gotta say mate i was goin to try and make it,but this now makes it impossible.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]is there anything that happens these days that doesn't make at least 1 person moan?

lighten up!

what like the oak serving only beer and wine last year when you wanted to be able to drink Vodka ;-) Come on suz we all like a moan from time to time.
  • Options
    you'll be lucky to get anything in the oak next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]you'll be lucky to get anything in the oak next season.

Closing down?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]is there anything that happens these days that doesn't make at least 1 person moan?

lighten up!

what like the oak serving only beer and wine last year when you wanted to be able to drink Vodka ;-) Come on suz we all like a moan from time to time.

I agree, but you've had to go back to February to find an example of me moaning :-) that aint bad once in 6 months. its once every 6 minutes for some people on here :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]

lighten up!

I agree, but you've had to go back to February to find an example of me moaning :-) that aint bad once in 6 months. its once every 6 minutes for some people on here :-)

Stop sticking up for the club all the time. You're worse than me!. :- )

And answer your emails!!!!
  • Options
    I can't answer if I don't know what you're talking about :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I can't answer if I don't know what you're talking about :-)

That never stops me! : - )
  • Options
    TYPICAL - we've arranged to travel down from opp ere to play golf with the Lifers and then watch the match - and now it's on Sky - do you think they would be interested in doing a bit on our golf as a fill in when the game gets boring?