Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewisham nick

Anyone see the article re the nutter who handed himself into Lewisham nick only to be told to join the que ? Well i mean he had murdered two people etc so i suppose in Lewisham there might be a que for that type of scum bag.

once spent 23 hours in a nice shiny blue cell in Lewisham nick dont recomend the beef stew !

Comments

• Options
    the old one?
  • Options
    one week after they opened the new nick there was graffiti on the outside wall , says it all really
  • Options
    Strange really, when 70-80 of us went for a drink in Lewisham after the Palarse relegation game, we couldn't move for OB in the pub wanting to take names and details, you really cant get the staff these days.
  • Options
    That would be the same day then mate i mean they looked after me had 3 meals. Had to write a letter to that nice Mr Brown chap as i wasted all 3.

I think the nutter must have been deep undercover. I mean it was the old double bluff ploy---- u know the one. Where ur face is hanging off through burns and you walk into the nick and shout "i murdered two people but i have to wait in line" i mean it would have fooled all the Worlds OB wouldnt it ?
    Worlds finest i tell you the worlds finest makes me well up with nationalistic pride !!!!!!!!