Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Hamilton

Lets not forget the quality of the drive by Lewis yesterday, top top draw stuff in shocking conditions

Comments

• Echo that dude, Lewis was absolutely awesome yesterday, he nailed that race didnt he, absolutely nailed it. He is a champion in the making 100%

Was very proud yesterday
  • When Kimi and Lewis came in at the same time for the pit stop i shouted:

"Ha ha your ferrari t*ats, put some tyres on!" Obviously i should work for them.

Was a bit nervous about Rubens until they realised they had a fuel problem - he would have run Lewis close.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Was a bit nervous about Rubens until they realised they had a fuel problem - he would have run Lewis close.

no he wouldnt of, lewis eased off, and had a 1 minute time barrier, he might of got within 30 secs but no where near lewis, he was too awesome that day.
  • Went to Practice day on Friday as guests of Renault but as ever supported McLaren. Those Prancing Horse Ferraris were taught a lesson by young Lewis this Weekend, the Championship is game on now. Come on the boys from Woking !
  • Fabulous stuff from Lewis - I was as nervous for the last ten laps as I am for the last ten minutes when CAFC are hanging on to a single goal lead. Silly, really, as he was so far ahead, but on that track in those conditions, anything might have happened. To win at both Monaco and Silverstone in the wet shows just what a fantastic driver he is. Now for the Championship!