Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IRON MAIDEN ...

... wants you for dead!

Anyone from here going to see them at Twickers today?

Comments

• Options
    Not released a decent album since Seventh Son - FACT. Still awesome live though, however I am stuck at work tonight. Poxy IT - wish I was a bloody plumber sometimes.
  • Options
    I worked on tour with Iron Maiden round europe. Can't say I knew much about them or liked there music but by end of 2 month tour I knew every song and really nice bunch of old men!! rock on....
  • Options
    Haven't seen Maiden since they headlined Wembley arena 1 xmas with Anthrax supporting,was a few years ago but a great gig and i had an access all areas VIP BACK STAGE PASS and met them all, really nice blokes.
  • Options
    My fookin head hurts! What a monster of a gig.
  • Options
    Really jealous.

Wanted to go, stuck in Hull though.
  • Options
    Offy, is this you?
  • Options
    No - far too thin for me Lookie.

Stu, not trying to rub it in mate, but oh my god ...!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Stu, not trying to rub it in mate, but oh my god ...!

:-(
  • Options
    Saw them headline Donnington in 92. Great stuff
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Not released a decent album since Seventh Son - FACT.
    I make you right, but wicker man's an alright song if you don't mind the bon jovi impression at the end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw them at the Hammersmith Odeon in the 80's. They were fantastic
  • Options
    Just read that Bruce Dickinson is undergoing cancer treatment. I hope he's OK.

Talented bloke: singer, song writer, pilot, brewer.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Just read that Bruce Dickinson is undergoing cancer treatment. I hope he's OK.

Talented bloke: singer, song writer, pilot, brewer.

World class fencer too, so I believe?

• Options
    Never been his biggest fan as a person, but of course wish him well being the metal legend that he is. I believe they are very confident that he is going to recover and they'v e fortunately caught it at a 'good' stage.
  • Options
    Used to see them for 50p back in the day. Top band.
  • Options
    There is a Charlton connection to Maiden......
  • Options
    BDL said:

Gary Bushell - Running Free eBook
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

BDL said:

Nope, company that maintains the PA system at the Valley supplies the sound system to Maiden. MLexecs from Crayford.
  • Options
    BDL said:

bobmunro said:

BDL said:

Nope, company that maintains the PA system at the Valley supplies the sound system to Maiden. MLexecs from Crayford.
    Bushell dedicated his book (with others) to Charlton Athletic - so two connections!!