Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brian Howard - Barnsley

seems to have cropped up a few times on peoples wish lists.

I don't remember too much about him, was he an attacking centre mid, tackling centre mid ???

Comments

• Options
    Attacking but looked like he wasn't afraid of a tackle either. Scored the winner for them up at Anfield in the last minute in the cup, but he was definately in the top 3 players I saw at The Valley last year. Very tidy player, good touch, vision etc. We played them very early on though AFKA you probably can't remember!
  • Options
    And there was me thinking AFKA was about to announce one of his inside-info scoops that we were about to sign him
  • Options
    From what I remember I'd describe him as similar to ZZ in that he has an eye for goal but he probably doesn't work as hard as ZZ has to elsewhere maybe because he has someone reliable next to him to do the breaking up and ball winning.
  • Options
    I am always dubious about anyone with two first names, so I would say leave him where he is until he gets a surname.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Attacking but looked like he wasn't afraid of a tackle either. Scored the winner for them up at Anfield in the last minute in the cup, but he was definately in the top 3 players I saw at The Valley last year. Very tidy player, good touch, vision etc. We played them very early on though AFKA you probably can't remember!

What he said.
  • Options
    Scored the winner at Anfield
  • Options
    at our place he was fantastic. Really stood out for me.