Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR with ideas above their station....

..they are no longer called kits, but 'team uniforms'

http://www.qpr.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~1336939,00.html

Oh, and Gulf Air their new sponsor

Comments

• Options
    Now that is a nice kit.
  • Options
    That is a tragic report.
  • Options
    Is that badge not the dullest and cheapest looking design ever??

Something akin to a Sunday morning pub badge
  • Options
    The words kit, apparel and uniform all used in the same article...dreadful writing.
  • Options
    Must be written by a septic employee of Gulf Air, or the PR dept of the Yank bank that brokered it.
  • Options
    More than likely, thus further illustrating how utterly pony QPR's web operation actually is. Not only still using that premiumtv crap, but just lifting badly written dross like that word for word and inflicting it on their fans.

I've always quite like QPR as a club but since those two glory hunting tossbags got hold of it they've really started pulling it to bits. I'd be embarassed if I were a fan.
  • Options
    Utterly pointless sponsorship, you wont be able to read the name from more than about 10 feet away.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Does anyone else have doubts about the whole 'OPR will be the next Chelsea' idea.

I can see it going sour quite quickly, particularly with Mrs Malaprop at the helm.
  • Options
    My only hope for this season is that our kit peels off ala 'Osca'

Proper Charlton
  • Options
    has anyone just seen SSN - HAHAHAHA champions league within 2-3 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!! my god, above their station or what!!!

Can't remember which player was interviewd, but laughed my arse off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i wonder if dowie given a full season and i assume his own coaching staff will finish better than 11th
  • Options
    It's too early to get depressed, OoAah ....... you might as well enjoy the stress-free Saturdays for a few more weeks yet ......

;o)
  • Options
    I do reckon that the people in charge of QPR are risk adverse and will spend to a certain level not beyond - and expect to have that spend accounted for. Driving the rangers forward
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    When I read that it was "Created by Lotto's research and design centre", I thought it was something to do with the National Lottery.
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Utterly pointless sponsorship, you wont be able to read the name from more than about 10 feet away.
    My first thought exactly - who's going to see that? As for the badge it looks doubly bad being on a blue panel rather than white, leaving it with a big white blob around it.
  • Options
    i hate qpr
  • Options
    rearing whispers they are in talks with Jason Roberts. Would be an excellent signing at this level.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]rearing whispers they are in talks with Jason Roberts. Would be an excellent signing at this level.

I think "rearing whispers" should go on the Impossible To Do Without Looking A Bit Gay thread.