Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So when you win the Euro lotto today....

What will be the first thing going on order ?

I'll be designing my own mansion in majorca, near sea and golf course.

Comments

• Big town house next to Greenwich park, refit it, roof terrace, and driving lessons!
  • a seat on the CAFC board !
  • Nice big Florida villa for me -

Sod a seat on the board with £120m buy it HAHA.
  • i still wouldn't want to buy it though....
  • edited November 2006
    Zimmer frame for Al the Addick
    A new pushbike for 04_MCS
    Some nicorette patches for AFKA
    Hair restorer gel for Les Reed
    A new roof for the Rev_Rufus's church

Oh, and a shotgun with one bullet for Simon Jordan.....
  • For me, a nice place in Florida, a penthouse in one of the new places in Canary Wharf, and a mansion in Kent, probably Kings Hill area somewhere....
  • a motor for rothko so he can justify his sobriety.
  • Nice little villa in Italy, somewhere on the Adriatic coast or maybe a place in france.

Build my own house (not a mansion) around Kent/London borders and little flat in central London.

Bung the family a few quid.

£5m for a place on the PLC board

£10k for Valley Flags and some money for Amnesty International

Accounts with every shop in Jermyn St especially the shoe shops
  • Oh, and a shotgun with one bullet for Simon Jordan.....[/quote]

Medders, I'd buy a few bullets - just to be sure, like, just to be sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]a motor for rothko so he can justify his sobriety.

Merc SL 55 AMG please guv
  • Crystal Palace Football Club (2000) Ltd, so I can close it down.
  • Good idea but what would you do with the other £119,999,999.90p
  • On top of the town house in Greenwich.

Penthouse flat in New York

Place on the board of CAFC

Set up or just buy out an events management firm
  • [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Crystal Palace Football Club (2000) Ltd, so I can close it down.
    Funnily enough, a colleague of mine asked me if I won £120 million, would I prefer to buy Charlton, or, would I buy Palace and then run them into the ground - I chose Palace, is that sad or am I not alone........

Also would you want to line the pocket of Simon Jordan with your cash?
  • [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Oh, and a shotgun with one bullet for Simon Jordan.....

Medders, I'd buy a few bullets - just to be sure, like, just to be sure.

As with all circuses, I'd go for the jugular
  • A town house in Greenwich (but nicer than Rothko's) within staggering distance of the Greenwich Union. Actually, I'd buy the pub too.

A place in Barcelona

Create a little emergency fund for CAFC to be used in the event of relegation

Dish out some cash to charities and try to make a real difference

Open a gig venue that'd be good and not a sh*tpit

And that's just for starters...
  • don't like the greenwich union. got thrown out of there for upsetting the students after we put palace down. the 'my old man said to be....' song didn't go down too well.

went back for the first time last friday and got on the 6.5 % stout, starting getting the wobbles so i escaped to the more familiar prince albert, great pub that.
  • Royal Hill is a great street for boozers, with the Albert, the Union and the Richard I. The Union seems a bit less studenty these days, probably since they put the price of the beer up.

Owned by a Charlton fan, as well.
  • £120 mill eh?

Right then, couple of mill each to the wife and kids with the message sod off and don't come looking for more.

That leaves £114 mill to spend on me, me , me.

No charity, no good works, no jobs, no giving back to society just pure and total nihilism for the rest of my natural, which should be about 6 months to a year.

When I finally fall off the perch; give the lot to the cats protection league. Ffing hate cats but imagine how much it will p**s off the people I leave behind.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2006
    1. New house with enough land to be completely self sufficient. Solar power, wind turbines the lot.
    2. Get a hair cut
    3. down ASDA to buy a few more pairs of pants (you can never have too many pants)
    4. Go into work on Monday and see how long I can get away with acting like a fool till they sack me.

I also like the idea of buying a brand new car and filling it up with expanding filler foam just to see what happens.
  • Royal Marsden and the Anthony Nolan trust would see a chunk of it.

Then I'd get my villa in Greece etc.
  • I, along with 20 other of my colleagues, would tell our new bosses where they can stick their "new working culture", "clean desk policy", "service philosophy" and oher such buzzwords.

(Note to self, don't read this thread at work)
  • IS the Greenwich Union the late Fox and Hounds? Tolly is a good pub, but it's a shame the barley mow and a few of the others have gone, lived on Hyde Vale for about a year and having that lot at the bottom of the road is not great for the waistline.

House on or just off Hyde Vale - Property in Queensland Au - And somewhere to store the car collection you have to have somewhere nice to park the D-Type

Not sure I could keep my head if involved directly in the club
  • On winning the EURO lottery tonight, i would settle for a fucking good wank.