Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Duncan RIP

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Just returned from the big mans funeral!100s of Charlton fans were in attendance today to pay and show respect to the big man!You was a very kind man mate and your big heart and smile will be something i will never forget!Such a tragic way for a true Charlton fan to loose his life!RIP Duncan!

Comments

• Options
    Didnt no him, but he sounds like a legend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Didnt no him, but he sounds like a legend.
    He was!Top bloke
  • Options
    Just got back , managed to have a drink in the Abbeymead. Great turnout . RIP
  • Options
    Pleased that he had a big turn out.

Duncan = Legend = RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Why has it taken so long for his funeral to take place? Wasn't it a couple of months ago he died? I suppose there was a police investigation or something was there.
  • Options
    Yes they said at the start it would be 8 weeks. the investigation is still ongoing but not sure why it took them 8 weeks. Thats an awful long time to wait to bury a loved one.

rip!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Why has it taken so long for his funeral to take place? Wasn't it a couple of months ago he died? I suppose there was a police investigation or something was there.
    Yes a long time for Duncans funeral due to police involvement!however i hope justice is done!
  • Options
    RIP a well respected character by all that knew him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]RIP a well respected character by all that knew him.[/quote
    Yes mate!In the early 80s when me and my mates started going he always had time for us!A true gent and a top bloke!RIP!I will always remember the Right side Covered End!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was there too, the turn out was fantastic. I had to park miles away. The flowers were quite a sight, wreaths from the B-mob and The Youth...good to see that the Club sent a wreath too.Andy Fordham was there .

Big Dunc- A true gent.

RIP.
  • Options
    andy fordham is a charlton fan isnt he or is still proclaiming to be millwall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]andy fordham is a charlton fan isnt he or is still proclaiming to be millwall.
    He is Charlton
  • Options
    I drove past the crematorium at about 10.45 and the was a largish police presence watching from the original gate on the A2. I assume they were taking note of what was going on. Why? What they expecting to happen.
  • Options
    Why? What they expecting to happen.

I guess given the circumstances surrounding his death that some of the pillocks involved might decide to turn up to disrupt things.
  • Options
    findings from the inquest into duncans death.