Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DO not forget your Season Tickets tomorrow

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
stupid idea.

We shoudl run a book on who does?

ill go with 04.

Comments

• Options
    well there are 5 in our group and haven't got a st for one of them
  • Options
    Pub info

details about the ground on here.
  • Options
    I aint gonna forget it, i will defo have it! I was going to post this just to make sure what i need! I read somewhere eelse that you need id too! is this correct?
  • Options
    you only need it if you bought it before they went on general sale? I only got my ticket on Monday so surely i don't need my ST?
  • Options
    I bought mine before, so in this case i need id?
  • Options
    not id, unless you're a consession. you need to show your st tho, to prove ur an st holder, and thus allowing you a whopping £4 discount
  • Options
    Why do they make it impossible! Imagine if i ididnt no all you lot, i would go all the way to soppy reading and not be able to get in!
  • Options
    Henry should get the club to send out a text message reminder nice and early tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Good call inspector, there will be some peeps forgetting this for sure!
  • Options
    will they stop people getting in then, or will they just have to pay the £4.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The last time I went to the Majesky for a rugby game, the turnstyles were automatic, so who the hells going to check?
  • Options
    he's a man u fan anyway, so why are we caring? and he's welsh :-)
  • Options
    O4- i just rung reading for you.

you have to have your ticket, st book, driving license and Blockbuster video card, or no entry.

i don't make the rules dood.....
  • Options
    and provide a urine sample which must not show any sign of alcohol or other "substances"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]and provide a urine sample which must not show any sign of alcohol or other "substances"

Hah, thats me fucked-then!

[cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]O4- i just rung reading for you.

you have to have your ticket, st book, driving license and Blockbuster video card, or no entry.

i don't make the rules dood.....

Thanks bart, so kind
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bump!

And I have mine....