Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bent to Stoke or Hull

edited June 2008 in General Charlton
Big him up guys

bent - get him out

Comments

• Every club he`s been at has appreciated his being there ;-)
  • 'charlton are holding out for £3m'
    yeah righto , i think they'll take £750,000
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]'charlton are holding out for £3m'
    yeah righto , i think they'll take £750,000[/quote]

And £3million for a recogonised premier league stricker is rather cheap.
  • Whatever we get, I am hereby volunteering myself to drive him to either. It's only right after all he has done for us.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Whatever we get, I am hereby volunteering myself to drive him to either. It's only right after all he has done for us.

Marcus Bent = Fantastic player worth at least £5m. Typical Charlton selling our stars off cheap. Like Parker all over again. If we let them have Faye for less than £2m I'll send my Season Ticket back.
  • A steal for only £3 million maybe we could pass the cap round at some of the pre-season games.to help the club keep him......i think he is better than Darren.....and if he has to go rather it be to a premeirship outfit........................................................................................................just broke me fingers for wrtiting that ....
  • the thing is he scored a few goals for wigna last season so he is worth a couple of mil at least.

we could say to them BOGOF and give Faye as well.
  • cut out the middle man just tell the both to bogoff!
  • He's a giveaway at that price,we're being mugged.And i bet we'll knock a bit off for cash.